Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 1551-1575 of 7814 results.
Just a short oneshot about the last battle between Marik and Yugi and yes, if you don't like randomness then do not read!
I was feeling really down when i wrote this. I was being given a hard time lately and people started treating me different. Oh well, enjoy.
This is a valentine's day special by your's truly. Hope everyone enjoys the day and best wishes.
A little odd Mrs. Lovett/Sweeney Todd romance thing... Ah, yes.
Good times, Good times. :)
come to me and find out what we all really are
WARNING! The Following Is A Harry/Draco Story! Do NOT Read If You Are Anti-YAOI!

(J.K Rowling's Characters are being portrayed in an anime way, some Japanese phrases are used)

p.s- Aishoote Imasu means 'I Love You'
This story is about a girl that has 2 problems
1. she found a ring that let out eathrs doom and she has to save man kind
2. when ever shes late for school her teacher does stuff to her and then something she thought shed never do happens ....
just a poem I wrote during english class .... its bout love and how it connects to love
Back in Konoha, trouble is brewing. Flames of strife and prejudice wrack the Kajihana Clan. Will anything rise from the ashes?
I wasn't sure I was even going to write this, but I decided it would probably be best if I did. To any fans of Lee, you might want to read this.
hey my scanner is shut down so i couldnt draw you anything so happy bday B
The story of a myspace bulletin and a pussy little emo kid.
A girl named Trina and her on going love life with no ends
This is a story that I wrote for my sis on my typewriter. Enjoy! :D

Toad is (c) of Marvel

Komo is (c) of herself

Story is (c) of meh! (hawiian_tiger)
This is, in no way, shape or form, meant to be offensive to GBLT. It is just my satirical attempt at pointing out the seclusion that they must face by the ignorant ways of modern society.
Success (Is) In Silence!
This is a poem of pain, betrayal, sadness, etcetra. Enjoy, nonetheless.
Who knows what can happen ten years after you leave high school in your Sophomore year. Here's RAA's Class of 2011
a series of depressing death poems all involving the word melancholy!!
Prologue to mny story, i haven't been on here in forever!
but anyways, enjoy :D
About self harm...for all you ignorant people who get the wong idea...here is some enlightenment.
This is the story of a girl named Alice Agony and her melodramatic friend Kiki Kanibal Who happen to be Demons this is a story of heart break and murder and an unwanted pregnancy so read mo fos!

:D<3
First fan fic ever! =O

Nintendo stuff (c) Nintendo
Shelly, Lee, Kev, Bau, Karmella (c) me
look at the title of the story...
This is my new fan story; Hopefully you'll like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Terra