Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 1851-1875 of 7814 results.
mew mews are awesome but now it''s time for my story!By the way I changed Nyanko''s normal name because it used to be Nyanko to Mew Nyanko I thought it was to obvious her normal name is now Istuki(pronouced It-soo-key)
I make these song lyrics for you to give me the thumbs up or thumbs down on it being either good or bad. So, give me your relpy be nice about it, okay?!
When a girl from Heatblast's home planet lands on earth, she mysteriously takes the form of a human and finds Ben and the gang on their vacation. Will love bloom for Ben and the girl? Click to find out.
What if sasuke and itachi werent the last of uchiha? what if sasuke had 2 twin brothers that ran away 2years before the killing of the uchiha clan? well thats what this story is about
Meet Kaya, an up and rising pokemon coordinator and good friend of Dawn. She goes her own way after leaving the gym battles and dreams of catching the legendary Celebi. As she goes along her journey, she meets new friends, old enemies, and more.
this is part of a long series
of poams i've lost the others
but if i find them i will post them
I had never thought of actally loving someone.Let alone thinking of death.I had allways thought love never came with a price to pay,but death by loving someone seemed to cruel to me.
its kinda like the Chronicals of Narnia.... its based really off of a book I'm writing.
"YOU LEFT ME ON A COLD STONE BENCH!!! I COULD'VE BEEN RAPED OR SOMETHING!!!" Sakura shouted then blushed at what she realized what she just said. Sakura leaves the hidden leaf village in search of sasuke. What misadventures await her?...
Kat Frappacino the internet celebrity: HER STORY: She was a girl an ordinary girl who did nothing but sit up for hours on the computer...
Just A Short Thing Based Around Ryan Ross And Brendon Urie Of Panic! At The Disco. It IS Fiction, But Ryan Did Have An Abusive Father And Talks About It In The Song Camisado.
This Isn't Slash. Just Best Friends.
Patrick Had Allways Had A Suppressed Fear of Flying. I Guess We Know That Now.
An eye blink is faster than the human mind can comprehend and yet,
(staring
transfixed
out his window)
if something happens within that brief time when he isn’t watching, isn’t attentive to the world around him, what will come of it?
Story of a FrozenClan cat that falls in love with an ArticClan cat.
This story is about a war between good and evil in a land very much like Tokien's lotr.
The story takes place 2 years later. Jim Hawkins finds a letter from his friend, John Silver. It was time for another journey into the stars. Jim also meets a heart strung young lady named Hana Noboru. Inspired website: coralgalaxy.de.vu
This is wht song to sing to each naruto chararcter okay some have more!
Song of the Tigers is about a group of people who are trying to save their world by a man named Takeo. It's about TIGERS all different types of them. Hope you enjoy and please comment.
A Made Up Middle and End to the Episode

The Cheese Who Stole Xmas
its the christmas special
Gnarly my oc Gecko

uses his wits and Mistletoe to Get Big Cheese and Polly together

How? He makes Big Cheese see What he could lose

if he does not act on his feelings^^
Based off of a RPG my friends and I used to play. It's mostly about cats and how cats and dogs are worst enemies. But I hope you enjoy it. Please Comment.


Another week of crazyness and romance.Plus the appearance of past lovers.+_+
This is a poem I decided to write for my friend YamiRevea as a Christmas gift because she's one of the best friends I could ever have and I am unable to get her a physical gift. Hope you like it Jenny-chan!
A tiny poem about caring for your loved ones.