Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 1826-1850 of 7814 results.
This is a one-shoot about me so all of my friends here on Fanart Centarl well now a little more about me.
team rocket has been up to its old tricks again and created pokemon morphed with humans to create a new breed of trainer. this goes very wrong. Now the mewmorph Serena must do whatever is nessasry to stop this new threat to the pokemon world...
it is a comedic action-packed story
This is my 1st story that I ever wrote. I write because of my Mom. She encouraged me to write!
This story is kinda... well, not done yet. That, and I can't believe I wrote something like this without being forced to.
Here's EVERYTHING you need to know about Mago Magros! Here's a picture of their anatomy illustrated, by the way:
http://flammingcorn.deviantart.com/art/Mago-Magro-Anatomy-73822550
Title explains itself, read on if you want.
this is what i think of having a twin
my first animaniacs fanfiction, so plz no rude comments:D

when out shopping for groceries, wakko wanders into and alley and gets a turkey sandwich from a strange man,read on to find out the rest :P
....be happy....
Basically, Linda Noir is my detective alter ego and Leonie is my real best friend and side kick. You dont get Linda without Leo n vice verca.Vikki makes gadgetsand so far my latest is helping a mystery person called Leon in Rue de Belleville.
[WIP] Right & Wrong. We all like to think we know the difference, but when that line is blurred and your world isn't the same as it was yesterday, what beliefs would you forfeit, to protect all you thought you could never have? [Brad & Trixie]
true feeling of love....
The flames consumed my life, but I'm back on my feet and I shall never cease to search for the right course down the road of destiny, but in the end will I have the strength? OC
comment?porfavor:]
A Hannah Montana Xover with Naruto fic.

I just cooked up the idea about bringing the hottest TV show on Disney Channel and the hottest anime on Cartoon Network together.
Chapter Three = humour again.
"Never fear, Neji!" someone said. Far too loudly. "Master Gai once told me of a hangover remedy! You need - well,we'll have to find a dog and get it to bite you first - and a pepper and-"
come in and take a ride...enjoy
[ONESHOT] He again looked at her, and there, suddenly – for a few, precious moments – all of the hate had been drained from his face. And he was beautiful.
A girl named Ryu finds a book called the "Life Note". It brings anything writen in it to life.
...
Just something I wrote a while back. ~too lazy to come up with description~
This is a poem about how the ego can sometimes be more important that doing what is the right thing to do. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
After Sparx finished Vixymon: Lonely Life, he asked me to continue the series so here it is! Hope you like it! =D
 
I copied the awesome name from Warriors! Don't sue me! XD
Another poem. I wrote it a long time ago, but I didn't know what to call it or what to do with it really, but now it's complete, and to me, it makes no sense at all whatsoever. Enjoy!
This is just a poem I wrote while on vacation, nothing big. Hope you like it!