Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 1751-1775 of 7814 results.
A small test story, launched for my personal tests on the site so that I may track down bugs in the stories system.
Mewtwo takes over the world, the 7 chaos emeralds are missing. Will Sonic, Bloom (Winx) and friends be able to retrive the missing pieces of the 7 chaos emeralds?.
This is the story of the anthro canine versions of young Seto and Mokuba, from the point of view of Seto's anthro Doberman guard, Hiroto, and Mokuba's anthro Border Collie guard, Sakura. My anthro canine version of Noa is in this, too.
Based on the children's story 'If you give a mouse a cookie.' Replace 'mouse' with 'hiei' and 'cookie' with 'sweet snow'. Heheheh.

"If you give a hiei sweet snow, he will ask you for a spoon..."
Tiz a list of commandments me and Wolfeh came up with! I thought they were funny and she got the idea to put them here! Enjoy!
Ok x3
thanks so much for joining everybody!! ^^
A poem I wrote in grade 8. I think it's very insightful. :p
Draco gets jealous from Harry while watching him riding the Hippogriff, so he tries to prove to Hermione that he's better. What would happen? This fanfiction features Draco/Hermione.
Taking place after the Xmas Episode

The Big Cheese Gets a blind date with a certain kitty

will it lead to love?
this is my frist fan fix and i will be adding more soon
also can any one offer any tips
lol...just my friends on FAC...xD
Outtakes from your favorite Video Games on and off the screen.

Latest Chapter: Crossover

Next Chapter: Kingdom Hearts
Just read it. ^.^
Halo battle storys. Mostly done in first person point of view. It's not finished yet. Tis the first chapter.Just 2 describe the situation. Next battle is all war and blood. Enjoy
A series of one shots on my two OCs Ryoko and Kurenai. Some canon characters may appear from time ti time too :D
Yep.
This is the place to go if you want to read any of my character's bios...
This story is about a teenage girl who is warped into a world of people who can change into a certain animal. She learns that this world is in danger due to undeparted human souls and is faced with many trials and conflicts in order to help them.
A one-shot with young Itachi and Sasuke. Brotherly love, not yaoi.
Kankurou's thoughts, feelings and emotions as he runs after Gaara's kidnappers. [Shippuuden sploilers]
For those who love to rp, here are some of my characters for Rping in different worlds!!!!
"And you help each other realize that all the things you want to be... you already are." -Drue, Dawson's Creek

"Look at yourself. Does the mirror reflect who you are? Be yourself. It's cooler." -Anonymous
A little poem about Amou-san. Those of you who haven't read the seies, btw, will probably not understand this poem. It references to his pain and questioning of himself in the series.

Man, I love Amou. He's the bestest. :3
She's an angel shot down from the sky. KisameTeneka Oneshot
Sakura is so exited it is her birthday! Read this to find out what Sakura's birthday is like.
Please, please PLEASE contribute!!! I would really like this to be ENORMOUS!!! And everyone who contributes gets a free Pokemon request from me (see my gallery).