Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 4926-4950 of 7802 results.
The true story.
mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a book that i am making. it has all the original characters. I will add a chapter everytime i add to the book. Well hope everyone likes it.
A small boy has stolen some very important blueprints from the Kingdom of Aquios, and the Queen wants them back.It's up to Nel and Albel to survive in an uncharted dragon nesting ground and retrieve the blueprints. AlbelNel
A portion of a chapter from my Science Fiction Novel - called "Dreamland: Fortress Earth."

This poem is about me...
This is about a man who is abused because of his odd name, and gets revenge.
A leprechaun who has a strange fetish enters a strange world.
This is a random short fiction I wrote randomly for no reason whatsoever.
This is like "Dear Abby" in Gorillaz form! It's a series of funny, fictional letters written to the members of the Gorillaz. So far: 2D and Murdoc
Sad little story about someone who see's only ugly, its better then it sounds so give it a chance.
What DOES that four-letter word really mean? On Valentine's Day, the concept of love is spelled out clearly for Roy in a trial of clues left by his lover.
an epic story where good v.s. evil our heroes now having children they have a new generation of shaman. from the future 2047..we now go back in time to the year 2006 please enjoy!
The Words of a Prophet: a warning unto the wicked...
Proverbs of a Prophet, that the wisdom of children should be increased.
the silver girls become new sudents at the beyblade accadamy in japan and turn the system upside down but their leader starts to let down her wall and let a certain russian in will they survive the year and pass their GCSE's
well i have a friend that i have known for years and we got REALLY closse.. like bro and sis.. then we liked each other... then we didnt.. well yea... u get the picture
When Starfire is forced to leave Earth to go to war with Tamaran, Robin is heartbroken. Raven tries to comfort him, but her own emotions get in the way.

Contains some Robin x Starfire and Robin x Raven. Enjoy!
A poem that I wrote. Not very good, but I like it.
The story of my original Balto wolf character Achak and how he grew up to be the wolf he is now.
find out...
A poem that I wrote out of pure inspiration
I'll try to help people with their MS Paint problems... current issue: mfc42.dll
a place where i will send poems of what i feel and um other stuff :\ PLEASE COMMENT ON THEM!!!