Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 4851-4875 of 7802 results.
o.k so i wrote this as a funny joke but i think its quite good and should be turned into an episode!!!
The story of sasuke realizing that Naruto isn't just his rival
A song I wrote based on a conversation that I had with God after my grandfather died two years ago.
I have this story on ff.net so i decided to put it up here. Its a NarxSak fic. Its Naruto and Sakura send letters back and forth to each other. Oh and Sasuke has his say in it too. tell me who he should be with besides sakura
Winry loves Ed so much that she expresses her feelings for him by singing the Barney song. Ed doesn't like her at all though.
A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!
This is a story about Sasuke and his disliking for sweets. I thought it would be funny to use the green eggs and ham story but I changed it to a pie and a cup-cake. tell me what you think*
These are some of the poems I have written over time.
this is a story about my charicter foxx. she was bullied at school and this is what happened to her... flames are welcome...
a story i am writting while i am supposed to do homework... i really don't like homework
Pixie has been to schools over the world but when she starts her new school in domino high things start to go right for once. she meets the cute and funny joey and his friends. but pixies got a secret, and when joey finds out her sister is Mai thing
basically how i feel every day of my life.....rather quite sad....

i dont care if u comment or not but at least read it :p
*THIS IS A POEM
still and yet the darkness within thy soul lives and thrives on and shall one day completely destroy.....till then enjoy these story/poems ^-^
*THIS IS A POEM
o the love and romance ..... wdf?
its about love but cmon no gushy moohy doohicky junk
*THIS IS A POEM
well i kinda wrote this for naruto, its about wat he has 2 go throgh (oh & its a poem)
This story is about when Aurora has a birthday party.
I'm gonna start posting my poems under here. I love poetry! There are many, many to come, you can be sure of it.
AU, Shonen-ai, Eclipse's (a Japanese Lord) dairy from many years ago has been found and is being read aloud to several scholars and historians. Hear his short story about a visitng prince.
This is a sort of short, free-form poem. I am drawing a picture with those words on it, and will be posting under the same title ^^.
this isn't exactly my favorite story, but it's quite decent and input for reviewers can only help it (i think...)
i can't remember distinctly what this was about, but i know there angels and Native American stuff in here... oh well, enjoy!
a story about this girl who is kidnapped into a parallel dimension. (basis for my later story- since disappeared)
Another sappy poem
I'm just a sapy little poet.