Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 4876-4900 of 7802 results.
follow this short guide to becoming your fav super hero! just remember to read it atleast 6 timez...
me and a friend made this up its about the day i leave home and finally get out of the cage that i have called a home.
this is a realy weird story!!!!
this story has 6 girls:SK(me),Skittles,Irma,Bubbles,butterfly,
and BG.A lot of really weird things happen to the girls! It's hularious!
The Fire Continent is covered in snow, and Sierra, Marth, and Roy think that the Water Continent is responsible. Can they get through this escapade? And Ariella's distant cousin? Find out in SMR 2!
This is based on a Romance story I read, well, basically the sex scene. The girl says she loves the guy, he gets irked, and they break up, so this is will happen here. Also, there is goign ot be a part form "Peach Girl" in this sotry. It's not done,
An extremly short tale of Strong Bad almost finding good in him.
A poem about drinking and how it can affect others
greek gods
Just a poem while I was so darn heartbroken well I got that over with because it happen in few months so no worries ^^.
this started out sorta weird at five in the morning. but then it turned into something that i wanted to use to say thankyou to all of my friends. so here it is. thankyou all for everything you could have ever done for me.
a short poem i wrote in 3 min.about me(dark m0on
As you can see from the title they're going to be drunk. so if your scared of drunks don't read this with out a safty buddy....... do you have your safty buddy?
Terra’s back and she brought a ‘friend’ with her. How will BB (Beast Boy) cope with this? Raven doesn’t seem to be pleased with this visit. Cyborg suspects something wrong with Terra’s ‘friend’. Things may seem to be much more than what is a
it is story about victor and victoria in love but the corpse bride is in the middle of it
A new story about a princess from the Mideval times that loses her memory is coming out soon! I'm releasing trailers before I release the true story! Look forward to it.
Just a Kadaj fic I wrote... lots of angst n' pain...and I'm more than willing to continue with it...
That's right!Kid's!The whole gang has one kid(Sept Shippo corse)!I'm not going to tell you the couple's find out for yourself!Oh yeah,they meet other couple's kids too.
he is a good person he is a loveable person and a family man
After reading Alice in Wonderland Dib falls asleep and wakes up IN Wonderland!A lot of Characters from IZ turned into Alice chars.Enjoy!(No Dib does not wear a dress)
its just a poem i felt like doing about someone who lefted me but was never gone (death, suicide...)
it is about her life in the world .
it is a good story .
A Koumi Poem I guess mane...
This is a top 99 of things I really like!!!! And the reason why I like it!!!
Don't mind my English, please!!!
A single night of true passion - could they ever forget it?
Sonic OC Profiles written by me, all OC's (C) There owners.
I've put a lot of work into these profiles!!