Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 4826-4850 of 7802 results.
A short story about how my NElfie Priest came to be an Undead Priest, poor boy...
A teenaged girl finds a boy who had saved her as a child. She thinks he's cute, then finds out that his father was one of the firebenders that killed her mom and ruined her home. Does her opinion change?
The title says it. It's a profile of me.
I don't know what will happen jet. But I'm working on it. BTW if you wanna know what the summery is, just read it ;P. P.s. It's Dutch!
it's on
everything burns - Ben Moody ft. Anastacia
the chatroom of eeeeeeeeeeeeeevillllll
Who are you to think anything of yourself?
A poem in Ryou's POV about how Bakura abuses him.
A poem I wrote when somebody very close to me never gave me the answer that I wanted.
The Serpent is Wise, the Dove is Innocent. Two Prophets to usher in the new world...are completely different beings, yet completely the same.
The Sun is setting soon...
Life is full of prosperity and adversity, which is more destructive?
Trouble is on the horizon.
2 Poems I wrote because I was upset...
A story of a fallen angel who's sought out by the Devils, But reunited with a lost love that she doesn't remember from her past.
Leon is a college graduate, he is a wealthy man. He owns his own company. Cloud is a high school graduate who attended college for a year than dropped out. He’s looking for a job but hardly qualifies according to the receptionist, enter Leon. Yaoi, f
Raven's powers render her unable to show emotion. Thus leaving her alone in the shadows. But when they arrest an Azerathian teenage boy for committing a ghastly crime she feels things she never has before. Is Raven... in love? Find out.
Inuyasha story; begining chapters. (yes I write other stuff, it's just at my comp at home)
These are some sad poems of sorrow and my stories of times when i don't feel a full as i should be....
Too very special children, a boy and a girl, 9 years old and twins. They were separated at birth. What happens when the line between them is complete opposite, but in their hearts, is the same feeling? The same long for something else?
My first chapter story here. It's a comedy romance-ish story with Yu Yu Hakusho and InuYasha. Yeah... Read it!!!!! (There's a very small little thing involving yaoi, but it's not in the story and it's warned when it's coming so I'm not gonna put yaoi in the ratings)
This is just a random poem I came up with because I was bored. It pretty much describes me at school though.
a poem i wrote for somone 2 read, i hope you like it
this is one of the first poems i made, i all ways read it 2 myself 4 insperation
In the world of tscerona (Serone-A)
A group of teenagers (16-18) must travel across the world to find "the crevice" an ancient gateway they dont know what it does, or where it is but they have been told that it can save their village and possibly th