Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 4726-4750 of 7802 results.
just a story I've been writeing in my spare time plz tell me what u think ^_^
a poem writen by me andrew dorman plese read *_*
The debut story of Mattkoons and Shamoo!
When Naruto hears Sasuke moaning out his name in his sleep, what happens? And how long has Sasuke been having these dreams? [sasuXnaru][one-shot]
a ghost tale about a pirate.
My first fanfiction tells the amazing stories of Caitlin Ketchum and her rather interesting life. Aw, I stink at summaries! I'll just tell you, it's a lot better than it sounds!
This is a poem I wrote two years ago after I broke up with someone. It's about how painful love can be and how it can also be a blessing.
A story of a renegae timelord. Born Alucard Vincent, who later changes his name to Alucard Faustus, because of his uncanny intelligence. The story of his adventures accross time and space!
What is a voice?
The title says it all, but I'll explain, I threatened to throw Seto in to a pit of Barbie's that are alive, and take over his company, if he didn't answer what ever people ask him, so ask away! ^_______^
Sonic and Shadow accidentally caused Chaos Control, which everyone landed up in another game… Everyone needs to work together to survive this hellhole…

RANDOM HUMOR!!
I made up a chao called Shamoo. Why are you wasting time reading this when you could be reading the bio!
I made up a chao called Mattkoons.....You'll have to read it.
Yeah, not the best I ever wrote - but I'm better at typing in Dutch than in English anyway ^.^
What would happen if Tootie finally broke under Timmy's insults? Would she still be Tootie?
Just a baka poem............
It's just a poem I wrote that's kinda sad.
It has been 3 years since fire Lord Ozia was defeated and peace came to the world. Now what would happen if a waterbender and a firebender ruled the fire nation together? Zuko and Katara's life togerher.
This is the same story as MutilatedBliss has posted but WE WROTE IT TOGETHER!
Well, my character, Christy, is having a sleepover and she invites all of her friends.. Well, things don't turn out well. Read to find out!
The random-ness of the seven sins from Fullmetal Alchemist...
The Beginning of my Play Extravaganza! Hoping to update soon though....
frack man...just...GIVE MEH A COOKIE!...dooky doo!o_o;UNRATED....but you still can see it Im just to lazy to rate it xD
The beginning of a huge story of a swllow girl who found one of the rare natural chaos crystal.
Is objective it's to collect them all to restore natural peace on earth!
What happens when Eggman comes up with a plan that involves the Star Fox universe? THIS! Please comment because I'm a genius.