Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 4626-4650 of 7802 results.
Passion is the flame by which a love is burned. Poetry dedicated to both dark and loving passion, the longing of the heart.
The soul is a chamber of creation. Poetry dedicated to the darker, more twisted side of the soul.
Love, the sweetest pleasure of the heart. Poetry dedicated to the soul and beauty of love.
Love, the thorny irony, the bittersweet thorn and petal. Poetry of the darker, and more poetic side of love.
Years of wars and soldiers, sorrow and repreive. Poetry of battle, soldiers, and life in the world of war.
Heaven, Hell, Demons, Angels, forces of light and dark. Poetry of the purity and wickedness of the afterlife.
kagome sees kikyo and inuyasha hugging what douse it mean. is she so mad that she has joined koga to look for the shards, read to find out!!!
Spirit, Rain, Esperanza, the works, you know. But with a little twist.
A story about one of mah characters and her friends.
Iwas thinking of turning this into a song coz thats what it kinda sounds like to me
a poem i wrote when one of my friends stabbed me in the back
a poem about hate
...a poem
Yeah. Just a clutter of old and new poems of mine. =^.^=
My friends and I are going to America on a ship called the RMS Titanic. I am engaged but end up[ meeting someone on board who just captures my heart. TO FIND OUT MORE AND READ!
I've made this lyrics a year ago or so, But always when I listen to Eternal Snow I'm thinking about this Lyrics XD So that's why I'm adding it ^_^
A very old fanfiction I made when I was eleven year's old. Sesshoumaru is out of character for some reason....
It's about Gato Mewnie who is old friends with Sesshomaru but hasn't seen each other in 60 years.
Please Comment!!
The first chapter is all about 20 year old Gaara and his siblings. At times they can be really out of character...This chapter has nothing about a new generation...But the next few will be the new generation!! Muhahaha!!
More Chao descriptians
this is a song me and my band made up during class.....its kinda wierd though
It's been 6 months since Kim's death, now Ron must pick up the pieces of his shattered life. How will he cope now that the holidays are approaching?
about the last six months of my life.
Just a small drabble in Shinji's POV. Mishgt become a series of drabbles.....
This is a story/poem from Edd's point of view! When you are done reading it, please review!