Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 4576-4600 of 7802 results.
The sprit tree is about a tree that takes peoples souls. Each chapter is about a different person soul that the tree took.
SPOILERS!! Kuja returns to his palace after the destruction of ..........
Something I wrote just for fun, I enjoyed writing it, and cried as well.
Is sad, but has a happy ending :)
you'll have to find out what this is about
Its the day after the celeration of the defeat of Dav... and yet, is it? Patrick, Aay, and the rest of the gang get stuck in the computer, with two people, Warriorfreak and Lazylazydu, who play Runescape, and who will try to help Aay and gang to get
I haven't written any installments in a while. So now i have....(finally)
Another dark and sinister poem. Had to write it for English last year and thought it turned out not too bad.
Another love poem. Inspired by the scene in the Wheel of Time series where Mat remembers the battle for Manetheran.
A poem about praising whichever god(s) you belive in. Not what it first appears to be.
Song about not caring what happens to other people. Dark and sinister, as much of my poetry is.
A Day of Tsuzuki Torment
After taking one of Watari's potions, Tsuzuki becomes A PUPPY, and when Watari creates an antidote that fails, WHAT WILL HE BE NEXT!?
I started to just write it, because I was thinking about yu yu hakusho and how much i liked it!
Well ok yall this yugioh fanic is crazy yall it's a little bit harsh but hey it there and well we continue with Yugi and Amy's will you marry me moment and we found something new about tea and see who's baby's daddy is read it you'll understand READ
DML and YM have made a school. the college of outstanding learners or C.O.O.L.
Oh yeah, this was Draco_Malfoy_Lover's and Yeslen-Muurlas' idea but Hermiones_best_friend has helped too.
Elly and Tracey, and how they met, etc. This is great - I'll just be adding chapters as I redo them.
The Toguros are teaching you what to do to become one of them.
I know there're plenty out there, but I'm adding another one! Well, it's actually a crossover, but whooooo cares!?! LOTS of Ooc-ness!
This is a poem I made up. ^-^
THIS GOES WITH MY SHOWER SURPRISE PIC!!!!!!!! THIS IS SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Something my screwed up brain came up with.
Roy is crazy, Havok in mini skirt, alot of random stuff... *nose bleed*
What's the hidden message? Not too hard to find...won't you join me?
This is a series of stories packed into one. Some have Sonic related characters, and some do not. Adding more each time I get the chance.
Yeah..a story me and my friend wrote..the first chapter is kinda...not good. But whatever. You can read it if you want. It's about a samurai who killed his sister..yep. Enjoy..I guess.
((This has nothing to do with the actual character Hitsugaya...