Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 4501-4525 of 7802 results.
its about yura!!!
This is a story about my original character, Kit Johnson. Her and Ivygreane's character, Cyrus Riddle, embark on adventure's through romance and dangers in Hogwarts.
A girl, doomed to being an outcast, must proform a ritual. She must steal a baby and kill it on their land. Will she do it, or is she going to die at the hands of The People of the mountain
Okay, the plot is from Fruits Basket so, this plot does not belong to me. Danny Phantom doesn't belong to me and neither does the Zodiac. A new girl moves in, but will new problems start? Or not?
This is how I feel about a girl very special to my heart...
Two friends, Stephanie and Chantal, accidently end up in the Underground, making their way through the Goblin King's Labyrinth in order to get their freedom. Making new friends and meeting strange creatures along they way, as they try and solve the p
two anime haters, a "ninja master" and i are sucked into the world of Naruto! There's an evil following us too! how will we get home?!
A funny little chat between the two cousins as they wait for the raid of Danny Phantom's fangirls.
The Tale of a young teenage girl named Jade, who lost her parents to a group of enimies that call themselves "Illusion". Now...she has a rather weird adventure in front of her.
A POEM FOR THE WEAK A POEM FOR THE STRONG , A POEM FOR THE SHORT , A POEM FOR THE TALL , COME ONE COME ALL. BTW IM A SCHOOL GIRL SO HERE IS A POEM I WROTE FROM SCHOOL
The Soul Spear(made up shen-gong-wu)has revealed itself.Wuya takes its power and drains its power for evil.
After a mission, Demyx returns to Castle Oblivion, only to find his stomach growling from hunger. His problem: Demyx has never cooked a meal himself in his life. So who does he turn to for cooking help? The only person who’s good with heat, and stove
A tannabatta love story.
Basically the lyrics of songs that remind me/scream "Chase's Sweetheart." Fourth chapter up! "Yue Ding" by Zhou Hui. I NOW TAKE SONG REQUESTS! No problem with offensive language.
a poem about for the guy i love
It's the normal life of Sharpay and Ryan. Ryan still trying to reach for stardom and Sharpay still crushing on Troy. But with new characters, life gets more interesting.
Well, I went through my collections of random bits and pieces of stories when I came across this beaut! For all of you who have been waiting for another Kingdom Hearts messup, here it is! It is Kingdom Hearts 1, though. I need to write some KH2 messu
War has broken out between the two bordering countries Hamstronia and Kittenisia, nuclear weapons are being prepared and the approval for attack is pending--Enjoy Reading! =)
OK SONIC AND FRIENDS ENTER A COOKING CONTEST. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I GET BORED.
This is just a poem written about black.
This is a short work about my Jedi character, Trojo Spyps. I'll add more every so often, until I decide to start a new fic altogether. Comments are welcome!
A list of when you know you've been watching to much Sonic or playing it! ENJOY!!!^-^
Kagome has set herself in her own trap. Sango is in hiding and is reliving her child hood. something powerfull is what seems to be nothing. confused? read and figure it out!
A girl gets a letter telling her to come to 994 Corna Ave. what will ahppen next? Read and find out.
My original story about a group of kids and a unusal school. one of my old stories that i found that i'm slowly adding things on to. the violence and launge is very sparce.