Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 4426-4450 of 7802 results.
specially if they look like dib!
A heartbreaking story of when it all goes wrong. Will the pirates make it out? Or will just some of them make it out?
This is a story of my two fancharacters Kyatoriina and Jasutin and how they get involved with Sonic The hedgehog. Enjoy!
Another one of those oh-so short stories. This one is about two young people who are in love and forced to part.
This is a poem I made about my character Migoto in The Land Of Houshu,
its about her relationship with Hotto (another character lol)
Inspired more by a name then a person, really...
When Sonic stumbles onto an old Temple, he finds himself trapped and possesed by an old enemy. Can Knux, Tails, and Amy realize Sonic NOT really Sonic or will Sonic lead his friends to their doom? Guess you'll have to read it to find out!!
So sad!!!!!!!Really cool!!!!lol Please read tell me what u think
A thingy kinda like a poem really kool
This is for eddie Guerrerro....I miss you
This is a persona poem I wrote about Love.
This is a persona poem I wrote about Fear.
More Characters of mine. This Ame is a Completely different one from my other Ame. Check em' Out!
Haven't submitted anything in so long...heh. The full description is added to this song.
A poem I wrote after I had a nightmare about...um I'd rather not talk about it.
but read it to find out what my nightmare was. no flames please!
This is a fic about a few of my buddies from DA. In this fic you will see how uhm how should i put it,,,,,,,,, intense a simple game of Truth or Dare can be with these different personalities.
As you all should know Rose and DP me are well Mine!!
yet ANOTHER poem for the person I like.
(I love to write poetry)
Die, romantic lovers. Is this the love that you see?
Love is just a fiction that we make up in our head.
umm...ok...just a story
What mask are you wearing today?
ONESHOT. Harry & Hermione and were surrounded by dementor. Then something happened that will change his life...and his patronus. Forever. R&R.
It's Valentine's Day. What will Kagome and Inuyasha do?? One time thing.
This is a story, that I wrote a 12:00 A.M>
Please read the notice