Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 4451-4475 of 7802 results.
Final Fantasy 10 with some changes.
ONESHOT.Hermione couldn't sleep. She can't help thinking about the war tommorrow. But she's not the only one awake. Read on and don't forget to review!
I'm Just Testing what thing will let me put work on here, since my last one didn't work
these are criptice senteces and messages i made up talking to my friend. i cant believe i made these... watch out, there a little deep. rated PG.
hey peeplez! i'm back and with another rob/star fic! this will be a one-shot. if you liked "A Teen Titans Love: Robin and Starfire" then you'll love this!
It ends sadly I know but remember this monkey wasn't exactly the most pleasant of his kind.
OneShot. A rater cute little point of veiw. After watching "Eight Below." I felt I needed to write a small somthing. Original charries.
this is such a random story.....oh well, happy reading!!
A pronounciation guide of the current characters and places. This will be updated when new characters are added to the story.
En fell in love with Eve the first time they met. Problem is? Read to find out please! R&R
One day I decided to rule the world. But what will I do with it.
A young teenage girl is kidnapped because of her heratige and forced to become a Steil, an elemental being bound for war. Will she get away or adapt to the unatural life the Steils?
This story is about when after Kagome went through the well a few times.
One Day Sonic races Shadow but then hears a strange brodcast. It's up to Sonic to kill who ever that was and Shadow to kill Amy. (PLEASE READ)
some odd jokes made with sleepovers yay
I was fooling around on msn one day- this is the result (Including Dearly_beloved's comentary)

Alex is in love. He think the're the "One". Only one problem: his true love is hunk of cheese...And a certain someone is jealous....
Nami x Vivi a kind of teaser to my german fanfiction Desert Children. I will do an english version of it.Nami left the mugiwaracrew and lives together with Vivi in Arbana....
So, to get over some recent drama,I wrote this at about 2 in the morning, and I rather liked it, so.... enjoy?
poems. poems, poems!
Here's a description of my char that can be used for stories.
i dont really know where this came from, i was just bored one day and decided to write ...wehay !! Theres a little bit of language in this...but not much..so read it and enjoy it !! ya-zoo !!!
another parody of a moive. you might like this story if you a fan or like hiei and botan couples. oh and for kurama fans i know his character dies i don't hate kurama i just figure that would a diffrent role for kurama.
another year at hogwarts for harry and friends. some old friends returning and some new transfer studnets coming. enjoy.
some new students arrive at hogwarts this year one who looks around her 20's and one with tall spiky black hair and red eyes.