Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 4526-4550 of 7802 results.
Another new year for Harry in Hogwarts, but Where is Ron?
WHO SHOVED THE 'thing' DOWN SHADOW'S THROAT? WHAT IS THE 'thing'? WHO IS THE SHOVER??? This is like a mystery/comedy story! Theres like clues on each chapter, some are easy to spot and some are hard!!! HAPPY CRIME SOLVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For interested Seto Kaiba fans, this is just a deep poem about his coldness and how Mokuba provides him with his only strength, etc.
A very anst-y poem, yet again, from me to poor Seto's past. Non-rhyming, but separated by AM and PM- read to see. Kaiba fan girls will enjoy.
His little sister, the only person who had ever been kind to him, had once told him this: when a star falls, it means that a soul has gone to God.
A poem that I wrote for my best friend Jessica, and every flicker of beauty I see in this little-known world that makes me think of her ever-shining light. Thanks for everything, Jessica. Our friendship knows no bounds.
A religious poem i wrote while i was bored at work. Based on something i learned in religion class.
While at schoo lI got bored and wrote a story it turned out weird, sorry yaoi haters or bakura and marik lovers now they have eachother.
Blackkit/paw has a long history... A long painful history, and when trouble comes to the forest, it must be revealed.

"A danger will come to the forest...And it will be stopped only by your blood."
dont know what to say so you tell me.
Well this is just a story that I threw together for all my fellow Sonamy supporters. Plz comment but no flaming. Enjoy! :]
this is the story of a group friends who are there for each other trough tick and thin
this is my first fic and I am very sorry because I wrote it in Spanish. However I'm working hard to translate it into English some day. At least the translation of the title would be "Nights of Bleeding Moon" To those who can read it, I hope you lik
Faking the lost of his memory, Sly came back to Paris as Constable Cooper, his new identity. He becomes a detective to protect the city. However, there will be a big change cause by a mysterious new character.
This is a story about a girl named Serena,who wonders what happened to her father,why her mother won't talk about him, and why she keeps having the same dream over and over again.Can she find the answers to these questions?To find out, read my story. Disclaimer: I don't own winx club
Is this love for real. oneshot
Ash gets food poisoning while the group is traveling through Sootopolis. He doesn't feeling compelled to move for anything. Is there any remedy for his illness? Takes place during the Houenn arc. Pokeshippy.
It's just a sentimental poem from a sentimental person expressing her feelings for the end of the school year.
This dedicated to Meisaroku ..and i hope you LIKE IT!!!!!!
Noodle's 15th birthday coming up soon.
But she's been keeping a little something secret from the boys, and she feels she needs to tell them.And most importantly, MEET him.
(Set around Summer timeish)
A love poem.
This is a story of a Korean Mother who wants to become a child again, since she thinks she's becoming boring a dull. But this is only until she gets as much as excitement she can take. She becomes a character in a fairy tale from a story in a book.
This is a poem I wrote about Sephiroth (from Final Fantasy VII). One of my friends yelled at me with the statement, "SEPHIROTH IS NOT GREEDY!" but... just enjoy my poem for what it's worth, okay?
Based off a dream i had