Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 4601-4625 of 7802 results.
I did this out of bordom
Here it is; my super story that I've been working on. Eggman has finally built The Eggman Empire on Cerinia, Krystal's homeworld. It's up to Sonic and a few others to stop him, all the while learning about a diary's secret...
A MUST-SEE STORY!! I'm gonna try to publish it sometime this year... it's called "FINAL ADVENTURE." The story revolves around four best friends at a boarding school that disappear...
Drabble. JJDrake. Once in a while change is good.
Drabble. RoyEd. A simple poem can have more meaning than books full of words... or it could mean one simple thing.
Simply how two cousins spend their Christmas. Yes, this is rather late.
Cowboys, bandits, saloons, and gunfights. Poetry about the humor and brash of the West.
This was written for a contest ay school and i would love to know what u think of it...Its about a boy and a lost love
ok this was also written for a contest at my school and i would like if you tell me how it turned out....Its about a war and a little girl
I am starting a series. The first book, Saffire, is what I'm writing now. Enjoy.
be evil
yo
when ulricks cousin comes to town things get a little more exiting. He becomes part of the crew but when this happens Xana gets a bit stronger.
"You will need Spirit and Courage to save the clan"
A Suikogaiden-type story taking place not long before Suikoden III. It tells the backstory of how Estella and Rody reached Alma Kinan. Along the way Rody meets two strange people on his own little adventure.
This started out as a Tales of Symphonia fic, but my recent obsession with Tales of the Abyss made me make this a crossover. Title says it all.
Cosmos has peacefully ruled Crystal Tokyo, and Chaos has arrived. It shows what she went through and how she went back into the past.
Patrick has finally set up a place for n00bs, though its a day away from Varrock, so he and Aay hardly get to see eachother, and a new power has arisen.
Something wierd is happening.Kagome is thinking about telling InuYasha how she feels, Sesshomaru is coming along saying something about sisters, which InuYasha finds out he has two sisters, Koga comes to tell Kagome that they're 'not meant to be', an
A story with a few chapters, it's a work in progress, and again, will go on whenever I can get my act together..
Sonic finds his long lost brother.
plz comment
Strange things are happening to Mort. He's had this one dream as long as he could remember and now he's wondering if it was a repressed memory. If it had happened why weren't the other villagers warned about this man? Was the King apart of it?
This is A SonAmy story, yes i luv the couple and no i would never stop luving SonAmy stuff ^^
Gir's at the home base and get bored and starts singing about bacon(ya know the usual) I did this after watching the commercial for high school musical( I did not see the movie) well I hope you like it
also sing song to the song What I've been looking fo
this is story three of Arashi and Bankotsu. now that jakotsu is gone, the band of seven have to get there revenge. the story is sill funny, so dont worry. please read and comment! ^.^