Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 4651-4675 of 7802 results.
Rewritten, spell checked, and scab labourer free! Nazz throws a slumber party out in the woods, but some uninvited visitors come to ruin it. Reviews are appreciated!
It's a poem
my friend candyluvr and i changed the original song into a sonic song the tune stay's the same and some of the text is the same two.
Sonic and his pals may have reunited with Blaze, but not everything is well. Tails has been injured and Sonic believes it's his fault. Will Tails wake from his coma?
Short story told in Mercedes's point of view. What were to happen if Lace were to die?
My chao- Intro
Just a mind diary of one of my characters, Lola Felicity. I know it's not fanart, but bear with me... if you can be bothered to read it, thanks. It's fun to write...
This isn't really a story. Its a poem I wrote for my friend Sarah. She kept on bothering me about something being wrong with me. So I wrote this as an answer for her.
Just a sort of inner-dialog while walking around a city at night, a very short read, just something to keep the raindrops away
a story lol
When Freakshow opens a portal to an alternate dimension where EVERYTHING is different, Danny will need the help of his female counter part, Emily Entity. But can the combined might of Emily Entity and Danny Phantom stop FreakShow's plan?
Poems dedicated to darkness, thought, and solemnity. The Darkness of Thy Heart.
Poems relating to fantasy, whimsy, and myth. Some dark, some affectionate, either way, I enjoy them.
It's a story i guess
Xana mixes codes the gang found from sector 5 to become even stronger.
dit is een gek verhaal die ik en een vriendin hebbe geschreven. het hebt zeer lollige momenten in. ik doe hem tussen anime/manga omdat er veel anime series en films in voor komen.
My Pokemon story. Never finished this one either. Wow, I'm sad. lol I might finish it someday.
An old, very old story. Well, intro, really. Never got around to writing the actual story. Blah
Another story I never really continued with. I don't think I will, either.
The first chapter of a story I never finished. But I think I'll finished it someday, if people really want to see the rest.
Sesshomaru comes to understand why some of the silly little things Rin dose annoys him so. Sess/Rin none romantic, even though I do like them as a couple ^_^
A "stream of consciousness" poem for my History class. I *heart* this thing so much.
well jet shouldnt just be messin with sonic..
A script i write when bored in class. What can i say? I needed a hobby.