Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 4751-4775 of 7802 results.
Jet the Hawk is pretty pissed off about being beaten in the race against Sonic in Babylon Garden. Jet and his gang have recently discovered two thinks. 1) Sonic has married Rouge, and 2) Rouge has a unique talent to hunt and find treasure. Jet sugges
New cats. New clans. A new beginning. A lot of things have changed over 100 years. Now you will hear the story from the eyes of the cats that witnessed it all.
Keera, Karasu, and Hiei are locked away and have nothing to do... soooooooo a battle breaks out.
What happens when one of Keitaro's American friends comes to visit? Could this mean love for one of the residents?
These are a series of songs I wrote for a graphic novel I am working on called SOCOM 2035. ***Tears*** reminded me of these songs, as the poem appears in one of the books. Please feel free to comment in any way, shape, or form, but please keep any flames to a minimum.

Here's some background on the story, just so the songs make sense:

Lieutenant Jason Wolfe: Commander of SEAL Team 7, 2nd Platoon (AKA the Wolfe Pack)

Petty Officer Stephanie Edgars: A medic on Wolfe's team

Here's a little detail on how their relationship unfolded:

Volume 2: Wolfe stops an enemy general from raping Edgars

Volume 3: Wolfe says "Angels really do exist" after he barely (emphasis on barely) survives a double-dose of a lethal poison

Volume 7: Wolfe blocks an attack meant for Edgars and kills his attacker, but ultimately dies from his opponent's attack

Volume 8: Edgars mourns Wolfe's passing (some strong emotions expressed there)

Volume 9: Out of grief, Edgars tries to kill herself, but is stopped by a resurrected Wolfe

Volume 13: Wolfe sends Edgars to Annapolis, but she returns two years later after thinking he was dead. The two mate and Edgars loses her human ears (they're replaced by wolf ears)
NEVER MIND! DUE TO ALL THE COMMENTS THIS WILL NOT BE A ONESHOT ANY LONGER! I AM CURRENTLY WRITING MORE! KEEP COMMENTING AND I LUV ALL YOUR COMMENTS!
WONDER WHAT HAPPENS AFTER JAK X
FIND OUT WHAT DAMOS'S WILL SAYS HERE IN
JAK X2
the future of Naruto, sasuke, and there family's. sasuke is married to evelyn, naruto to sakura, kakashi to fran read on.....
just trying something new red this to find out more about what i'm doing if you want to join in by all means go ahead.
thank you.
dark+(
this story is not based off an anime but i made it myself, i hope you all like it and i really hope you will comment for me to make another chapter!
One-shot. He couldn’t escape it, no mater how hard he tried or how fast he ran it was always two steps right behind him. The smell of blood and death was fresh in the air as the soldier ran from his enemy. Rain from the last three days had turned the
This is when I get my first apprentice, Sunpaw!





































Then full and true account of the events that occured on the mystical Angel Island.
They land on an island thinking there free from Zuko and the fire nation when Soka becomes smart and Katara well i guess becomes captured
Based on Ocarina Of Time. Basically im turning the video game into story form but with more sappy romance and twists and turns!
some work is being done on the Kaiba manshian and Mokuba is left bedless so he sleeps on the couch in Seto's room when Seto here's shifting of the covers he knows that something is wrong he pulls up the covers to find Mokuba gone...
This is just a collection of my poetry. My friend Ladaya_Solo bugged me at school to put my deviantART poems here so yah..here they are...
This is the story version so far of a cartoon I'm making.
i was bored so i thought why not
A trip to the park ends in a little more romance than Robin and Starfire expected.(Oneshot)
This is a SonAmy story
In this fanfic,Danny and Sam come closer with each adventure as Dany risks his life with creatures of all sorts.I've taken my old version of what I had on this so far and edited it, so now it's better than before! Tell me what you think!
well WHAT GIVES? the title says it all.
btw Sesshoumaru sings a song that speaks 4 him and his love life
Pyro- You Read! Cause ME better than you!

isn't he cute!
tye's bio.............. just read it!