Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 4776-4800 of 7802 results.
A Continuation of Labyrinth with Jareth being the only character from the original that is used. The rest are characters from mine and Molly's upcoming manga, The Fallen. Read, review, and enjoy.
Now that Jak has Ashlien, Keira believes she's all alone again. She takes a look back at some of her past in Haven City and realizes her love was never the hero...
Love: This is what Starfire and Robin has together, a gold heart. But there is so many things in the way.
A heartwarming short story of a girl who longs for her father to come home.
a sugar-high Zane and Syrus find Barbie Costumes and an "Aqua" CD. Yaio cuz of the lyrics and cross-dressing.
Emotional poem
"*music note* I wish I could be one of the people you see...*music note*"
"And you may not have been there for me,
When I really needed you."
my outcome of the 7 deadly sins test
A poem about Alice and Wonderland....but a darker side of Alice....kinda like American Mcgee's Alice
What happens at the Death Eaters’ hide out? Is it possible for Voldemort to have a midlife crisis? Can the Death Eaters help the Dark Lord? Much randomness, your favorite Death Eaters and lots of nonsense in one fic! Rated T for language.
what would you feel if somebody sees you wearing nothing...
It is, once again, a break up/heart break kinda poem. If you like, please let me know!!
This poem is... well... about heart break... so, yeah...
Cheesy title...this is a fan fic about two of my made up characters....HACKER AND SPIDER!!! Anyway..Hacker feels rejected, so he starts to stay in his room more and more. Spider begins to worry about his best friend. Shonen ai.
A retelling of Beauty And The Beast
yep i couldnt think of a good title...so i just put something there =3
the story of da boogie man
months after Makoto shishio's death. With some new charecters, drama and a new story inside rK invented by me! In chapters...
I will add your charaters :3
This is a song describing what it feels like to transform into a wolf.
A girl went through life as a Jedi... through the Clone Wars... then meeting up with Darth Vader. Poem.
Obi Wan was cast out the Jedi Order around the age of 12... but where did he go? He hasn't been heard from for 13 years....
Based around Knights of the Old Republic when Morgana, Carth's wife lived and how she died. One-shot
A new enemy has come and not even Neo Queen Serenity not be able to beat it.