Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 4676-4700 of 7802 results.
NOTE: I dont own Saiyuki...duh! So this aint real...
DSCPTN: In my fanfic, Sanzo and Nuriko are 1/2 brother and sister. So i decided to write a story about their "mother" and why Nuriko is full blooded Youkai, and Sanzo 100% human...The story is tol
Or am I?
Inspired by Runescape.
Well...guess what it means.
Concept Poem thingy about my fancharacter, Hyoukin Urufu.
Sonic and Mario meet as Tails and E. Gadd test The Interdimensional Matter Transporter. However, Eggman seems to have done the same...Funny, comment.
A poem for each of the four heros
I hope you read this story. This is my second story but the first one didn't turn out well. I hope you like it!
A short story that popped into my head while on the monorail at Disney World. I can't really think of a good pretext right now, so feel free to form your own.
sakura is gone and a new card gariden named claire and a new jorney has just unfolded
Four girls wanting to be civil war heros might just get their wish when a new girl joins their boarding school.
Warning: No Bishies with dark pasts. Just good ol' historical fiction.
this is a poem I just thought of.
When 8 teams of sonic charactors and Fan charactors faces off, Who will reighn victourious? If you want your fan charactor in, email me at the_final_shadow2@yahoo.co.uk.

UPDATE:sorry about the lateness of chapter 4, alot came up. as an apologey, i'll try and get 5 up asap.
Poems and stories written in the MMH writing workshop with Emily.
3 new clans rise to power after the destruction of the others. The problems, war, and death they face might cause a defeat unimaganable to any cat, from a Starclan hunter to a Fireclan kit.
This is a story that is like a back-corner part of "The New Emperor". It involves Jack, a serial killer, and Cream the Rabbit. Two weeks have passed since The Death Egg fell...
if you guys love the couple Robin and Starfire then this story's for you
pleeze read!
a water bending princess that zuko realy likes falls out of the sky with her pet it is now an adventure through magix and zuko's ship if she gets home
Spider is mad after he sees what he thinks is Hacker kissing another guy. Spider and Hacker's argument makes Kat angry so she lectures Spider. Spider goes to apologize but it turns into something that could hurt Hacker worse than an arguement.
Raven and BeastBoy find something in each other that they've never seen before.
yet another poem..
Yet another peom i worte kinda a long time ago.. same old same old.
Squall finds himself recalling a dark-haired boy who spent a month at Edea's orphanage with them.
long but gr8!!!!!!!!!!
If I entered duel acadamy with my friends.