Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 4351-4375 of 7802 results.
Sora was going to Hallow Bastion 'til he found his way in the wourld of Fruits Basket! What will happen in this world? Just read & Find out! (Note: Also a Kyoru fan Fic...)Please comment after you read!
Will embarks on a dangerous quest to find out about his father who he thought dead. He also plans to find out the history of Garin, the forsaken rider who was stolen from everything he loved and now lives, ageless, under the power of the strongest rider.
I'm minding my own business in my room until my mom decides to go for the weekend, leaving me with a babysitter. And its.. Michael Jackson? Wow this'll be.. Fun! lol
After being brutally raped by Kazuma Kuwabara, Yukina is comforted and cared for by Hiei. Then she realizes, if she was going to tell Hiei how she really feels, it's now or nerver...
My opinions on the boys elemental qualities
why is flame here ? who created him? why does he know tails?
Lol there's only one chapter with 3 jokes on it, but they're all real funny. *Please Read!*
Descriptions of my own made up demons.
Sakka's been put onto a world she has no relation with, but is somebody triggering her emotions?
I made it when i was sad and doubted so much ..
A mutant karrot learnt karate, many a year ago. But we don't show you that, cause its boring. instead we show you even more boring (Joke, offending me, but it don't)
This is a six parter that i plan to make as a claymation. Alot of well known characters enter the portal. Something about Newgrounds.
What happens when monkeys want to rule the Earth? Again?
Series of you know youre -- when
I made this as i was going in food tech today i finised it off just now umm yer first bits in my blog but yer kinda more a poem than nething..
just something that i did. sorry if words are not spelled right
This story is dedicated to chibi-chan and 1_lover_of_the_fluff. After someone betrays Kagome she runs away and finds someone to love.
If you want to know who you are here it is take the quiz therough comments and I'll let you know
it is a story about vincent valentine and a OC a friend of my made up...me and my friend are making this story and we have a pretty good feeling about it.
Well, Starfire and Robin had a fight.
Starfire runs away and Robin goes finding her.
Its the Gorillaz bit but i decided to rite the script for it!!! Hell ya!! Some word mite be rong...but o well.
Some new kids come to Kadic.Will they turn things upside down? Find out in, New School? New Rules!
see original description
A tribute to the Mega Man series.
Hi peeps! This isn't really a story, but you probably knew that from reading the title(damn, i knew it was to obvious!).