Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 6501-6525 of 7802 results.
*New* I've been wanting to write this up so bad! Lupin/Kenshin crossover!
Just my version of the sight contineud!:) please read! plus if you have any ideas of some characters or future chapters, please tell me!

P.S um you people who have not read the sight my not know what some words mean!
Kurama's thoughts on the death of a close friend. (non-yaoi)
well, not much to say about this. just another sorta angry poem. I was in a bad mood when I wrote the first section, the second section I put there recently just cause I didn't think 12 were enough. well, enjoy!
I have no idea why me and my bro made this retarded guide...O_______o
*clears throat* I shall be taking over this story on this account, instead of continuing on my old one. So bleh.
I trap the bladers from season one and V-force into a tiny room and do many random things with them. You will laugh they will scream and I think I need a new computer machine, lol. ^-^ Well it is humour and also up on ff.net if you want to look. R&R
Eh... I just was required to do this for drama. I didn't want to have to do any acting so... yeah.
This is just a poem i felt like writing for my friends. I'm sorta worried about one of em'.
Well this is just a little poem. Which doesn't rhyme. That i wrote during Lunch recess.
My adventures in the virtual world. contains many ripoffs of anime and video games. also contains odd explosions.....read it if you dare V^_^
Okay, this is about Sabjuh (a very good friend of mine) and me, going to Japan. Or rather, Tokyo. Rather still, Sunset Shrine. Teeheehee. You'll see where this is going. Just Read!
The aftermath of *Haunted
Its a story about Kurama getting a strange phone call and then other sorts of mishaps happen etc. etc. read plz
well its the last story i will upload till i get better, i'm pretty sure my other user name should be deleted so this should be readable enjoy
title says it all i wont be updating for a while because i'm feeling under the weather i want to get better, i cant sleep, eat and my arm keeps hurting lol
something i wrote when i was pissed...please comment and tell me if i should give up poetry lol
*This was a project I had to do my freshman year about a human changing into something.*
This is linked to the The Third Epic. After the battle with Kahn, Kenshin and his friends experience a new peace. That is until...
very disturbing randomnessness. not met for mortal eyes.(okay,fine!it is!)
this will make you do one of the following:laugh your a*s off or leave you very disturbed...
Self-explanitory, but... it's about the Inu group and what they do behind the scenes... Well actually, before they even started the series and how they worked together! Supposed to be funny... There will be swears. You've been warned.
Alley Wings (roll playing Character) is going through hard times and has left home, she strikes out on her own, but her troubles soon follow.
This is a poem about my late dog that I wrote for school. I cried so hard when I wrote it. Hope you enjoy!
KID+SERGE. Kid fakes a nightmare so she can snuggle with Serge.
Right guys. This is for you in hopes of what we can become