Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 6526-6550 of 7802 results.
Well, the title kinda says it all. Read and find out more! ^_^
A Fairly Oddparents/Danny Phantom crossover story. Crocker rounds up all of Danny's enemies and uses them to take over Fairy World. It's up to Timmy Turner and Danny Phantom to save Fairy World!
The Titans meet up with a lightning-powered teen named Shockwave and together they fight the returning evil of Slade. *PLEASE READ AND REVEIW!!!*
Ryou and Keiichiro admit their feelings for one another. Kinda fluffy. Sorry if there's too much romaji. RyouxKeiichiro!
A little girl developes a crush on Zim. What will happen? Read to find out!
(Rated PG for mild violence)
Oh just a poem..*wink*
This is a story I wrote for one of Riku the Celtic CEO's fanart. It's about Joey and Seyamchi, her character.

I'm putting this story up because I like it. ^_^

I'd also have art up but my scanner is crappy and my pictures are too big. I'm workin
Life's hard when you lost everyone who's ever loved you. He's bin wandering in the shadows for quite some time now, will he be able to find himself.
my home,know what its like! ;)
Me, pranks and humour it can not get more simple than that. R&R and yeah the story is complete ^-^
It's Jade and Jagokus turn to talk!
Its Inuyasha and Sango, and Miroku, I will add more.
Just I Poem I Thought Up A While Ago
This is a Bakura story, and as in my YYH one, you're in it, but I control you!Mwa ha ha ha!I hope you enjoy it!
Tak crashes back into Earth. Zim finds out his mission is a lie. WHAT WILL THEY DO NOW?
This quiz has well, 'you' in it.Only, I control what you say and do!Oh and when you see stars it means you are thinking.
The title says it all
A short rambling on my created species, the Kittybirgs. (unfinished and unrevised)
Basically what it says....One Christmas Night...Dementor attack...Its ALL in the script...I'm only guessing it belongs in HP...
Two poems about my charactor. Please read and comment.
this is like the jak 2 story's idi , but i deleted them , so here's the newer version , it's got darkdesire in (brittany)michelle(me),sooty(becci)
if anyone else wants to be in my story leave a comment on my profile telling me , u cud be a ottsel or
Sonic gets shot trying to save Amy. Sonic need surgery and he might not survive.
its about how stupid peoople are for ruining the earth
this is one honoring Jack Skellington for Halloween
A poem I did of my REALLY crappy life