Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 6551-6575 of 7802 results.
This is my first fanfiction it's a InuyashaxKagome and SangoxMiroku fanfiction it's mainly about Sango and Miroku. Sango and Miroku get stuck inside of Naraku's Barrier and Inuyasha and Kagome cant go in and somethin bad is going to happed read to fi
A poem I made up it tell's about my life...
Love
a song my friend hannah kreczak wrote for a tsunami crisis concert we had at our school. all comments go to her not me!!! enjoy!
It's a RaeXBB thing Raven dies. I might bring her back in the end. (depends if I'm felling evil or not!)
le film 'the phantom of the opera" m'as amené à créer une histoire qui raconterait ce qui se passe apres le désastre de l'opéra.

sorry guys this story is in french... it tells of what might have happenned to the phantom after the disaster...
It's a fanfic for Genkai's fanfic! ^^ Hope you like it!
The continued adventures of the Happy Lesson gang. This time, it centers mostly around Hazuki and her new boyfriend.
This was taken from one of my favorite scenes in this RPG I'm in.
Starring: Kristin Cat (me), Amanda Hedgehog (orchid), Nick Hedgehog (Master_Tails) & Jack Echidna (Knux13). All about adventures that we all end up in. If you don't like it... TOO BAD!!! *Kinda relates to Spongebob*
gift to cutesonic, sunflower_the_hedgehog (im still sorry for the arguement) and sonicgirl.
A collection of my better poems
i hope you like it
I decided to write this based on my made-up character in the Lupin RPGs that I'm in!
This is a poem from a roleplay I was in -awhile- ago. The Hiei and Kurama came up with this poem helping a girl from Kurama's school with her homework. I guess I put it under YYH category.
This short story is basically about how some people forget about traditional ways when technology comes along.
A poem I made a while back that kind of reflects the ingnorance and corruption of this world.
it's a good story i am told but im never going to send it to all the ppl i need so here it is. ur gonna have to read it to find out wut's it about.
Teen Titans characters are in the story Robin Hood. Not for Raven lovers.
A story about Drek and Alex when they were younger. now that there brother and Sister, they have to learn to get along, and about each other
The Dark Empire begins to assemble their forces in great numbers. Their goal, to conquer the entire Anime Universe.
read and find out...
well as you can see this is the best memory i've had till now and i will always remember... this is a must-read for girls....
dedicated to stu xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
p.s. i did find angie Again ;)
ok well Cyclone isnt in this one but it has some interesting parts.
This is how my life seems
it is how i feel about life