Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/i

Displaying 6601-6625 of 7802 results.
When Seishiro is involved in a serious accident one day, how will this change his life, and those of Subaru and Hokuto? AU (First time posting here, minna, so please don't laugh at all the mistakes, okay?)
It's like an episode of Zim I wrote in my sleep.
(Kai x Rei) (Tala x Kai) Tala is distraught because Kai does not return his feelings, and pays the ultimate price, please r&r!
My newest Yugioh fic like Phantom of the Opera with a twist! ^_^ Read and Enjoy! Bwahahaha!
fluffy lil fic bout rei x kai, that ends in a disaster . R&R
rei x kai. goes slegding, all is fluffy until disaster strikes. bad summary. R&R
Dr.Eggman has a new apprentice, Trent The Hedgehog. Trent has a mission that he has to complete, So he captures Amy and Cream. He puts them in a room that's filling with water fast. Can Sonic and Tails save them in time? Read and find out.
Sonic and his friends rent a movie that's is cursed and one by one
Ravens dead. After 6 months of her death the Titans are seeing and hearing what seems to be Ravens ghost. But she has something to say to the Titans that might shed a little light on their lives that are falling apart day by day.
it tells all on its own
i couldnt find a more suitable title but your welcome to give me some... i actually was really lieing outside watching the moon when i wrote this...
it really is a disease that all of us have gone through before and trust me it will happen again...
I children's story I wrote for my creative comp. class
i wrote this while i was in cross countey if no one knows what it is it hurts okay i mean you feel as if your legs will fall off.
just a poem that i wrote to describe the feeling you would get if you summon an aeon
thi poem says all
This is a songfic with Avril Lavgine's "Fall to Pieces". A girl named Laura fells left out, so she talks to Snape.
i know it sounds like that old song but it ISN'T!!!!! 2 of my friends wrote this so any commenta will go to them!!!!! they wrote it for music and we added drums, guitars, and bass guitar (which i played) on top of the piano part they wrote. enjoy!!!!
The things Sesshoumaru and Rin (jaken to) in their free time.
Just some poems I wrote for a class that I actually like.
ever thought of becoming evil? this is the story of how I, Lucretia Foxe, took that path... enjoy
This is just a script of a prank that Harry, Ron, and Hermione playing a trick on Snape. Well, hope that you like it.
I get depressed sometimes, bad thoughts on my mind, so I vent them out with poetry. They rank from depression, suicidal thoughts, to love, to even my secret life.
A series of poems I wrote. Most of them have to do with the citizens of the game. It has a little irony considering you played the game, but I still love it to death. No spoilers so far.
Its a poem about household problems