Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 5451-5475 of 7802 results.
An InuYasha and Kagome filk to the tune "Marshmallow World".
A date between InuYasha and Kagome.
Serena's thoughts towards the end of the episode "A Crystal Clear Destiny".
Serena and Darien celebrating Christmas. Enjoy!
Fire is added to the Name of Blaze, And for good reason. Here is the second and last part to 'Origin'
A wolf sets pawprint into my soul, but also exist within my imagination, my reality. Her name is Fire Blaze.
you wouldn't like to eat and drink what's on the menu!
Kara, a Lady of Damcyan, goes to deliver a letter to the Queen of Mysidia. Once there, she decides to meet with an old childhood friend. However, 'he' is not who she thought 'he' was...

Shoujo-ai warning! ^_^
This is a poem I made to be a message to everyone that feels alone, like nobody cares, enjoy!
read it its really funny
geh...err..i think its kool w00t X3
koga and my own girl niroku live in the same land till they find out the truth well i am not going to spoil the story k just read >_
This is the world through different people's eyes. This is their story. You may relate to them in more ways than one.These are my characters…
Ps. if yoo know me in real one of these characters may be based on you.
Olderest-Youngerest
Crossover (kinda). I did this for fun. No Mary Sue intended. No romance will occur. I wanted to know how I'll react to meeting Willy Wonka in person.

So yeah. It's me in there along with another character of mine.
Kochii is your average Elementary Student. With one exception, she has magical powers! She is 'Lovely Fighter Kochii' and it's up to her and her magical powers to save her friends from the evil 'Lovely Fighter Crystal'. The Power of Love and Friendsh
Jack and Sally are simply meant to be...aren't they?
a half elves is on an adventure he meets a knight and...read it and see fer yerself and find out!
If you like Vampires/demons you'll love hells angel...He came from hell..but is his heart so clouded that he can't see other peoples pain and suffering? Dose he like it..is someone out to hurt him or is someone in love with him....dose he care?
Its a poem about somthing that happened to me recently...yeah...it sux.
I really like this story and hope you do too please leave comments
Shadow, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, and Rouge are playing Truth or Dare. Soon everything goes freaky(duh)
Another poem I wrote while I was depressed and angry
I wrote it when I was depressed and angry.
A girl named Mitsuki-chan lost her parents,has bad grades,and maids have to raise her. One day her animatian she makes pays off. Read please!