Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 5526-5550 of 7802 results.
this was a project I did for school last year its about johnny when hes in the hosptile that type of thing if you'ev never read " the outsides" this story will make no sence and neather will the next one Im doing
This is my version of what kind of punishment should Otouto get for being a dog on Ani. A Pandora Box twist
This is a poem I wrote today in math class for I was bored and this was how I felt today.
Where i talk to minor duelest about the show and ask questions i always wanted to know!
A poem about back-stabbing 'friends'
A poem about life and time and how it passes by
While battling a predasite, Zoey gets warped to a strange place. She later finds out that she has been sent to the future! Will Zoey be able to get back to her own time and rescue her friends from the cynaclons?
This is a story i wrote using the pages in one of the books.
The story of how I (being Arpeggio) lived after Sly turned matters to Clock-La and after the horrid beating I took! A must for any real Sly Cooper fan! Enjoy!
Fujisaki + Tatsuha + Whisky + A song = hilarity and perversion! Co-written by my sister, Keesa-san
Ok a neat little something with diferent shows and stuff on here,if you get more then four of theese on a list you're obsessed or just plain out weird.
My Brother Tala gose away and sie's and i try to find out how and why.
This tells you all about how really hard i have it. to live with taunting and teasing is something that really irks me. Enjoy!
Just a poem I did, because I could. If you read it I'd be really happy. I'm trying to be a writer, so any advice you could offer would help. About me and my used to be best friend.
The miss of my friend Stephy-chan when I move. T_T;;
This is my first attempt at a fanfiction, please comment. Naruto and Sasuke are putting on a performance at the Naruto theme park when Sasuke notices the growing amount of yaoi fans in the audience...(Naru/Sasu, Sasuke's POV)
Mild shonen-ai/slash. ONE-SHOT. A young boy just wants to see his brother again...
In love everything's fair. Even fatal desicions. Characters are from the SatAM Sonic verse. In between episodes.
"Future Robotnik" This was inspired by DCAarmus's description of the SatAM Robotnik in one of the scripts for his flash series "SatAM-Season0" The drawing is but a sketch.
When this came to my mind so did a little story...

Consider this a small f
This is a Dream-fanfic (The entire event was experienced in a dream with little alterations) and is completely around the SEGA character Dr. Ivo Robotnik (Eggman). It has only altered slightly to improve the reading experience. It's been a long time
Has Eyumi, Lilith (my cousin), Needler, Hay Lin and her friends Elyon and Boo in it. Anime madness!
I'll love you, even in death.
Candace, wakes up, trapped in a cold, eerie, metal lab. Why is she here? Why does she have these memories? And most importantly, is she real?