Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 5601-5625 of 7802 results.
self explanatory.characters from a story im writing.
I just made this poem in a few minutes. I thought someone may like to read it...
Vivi suffers a terrible loss five years after the Luffy vs. Crocodile fight. Now does her heart rest with Koza or was it already given to another? ????/Vivi Fluff!
well most of you know im a magician... well heres a poem of something magic like..
this is kinda of a screwed up poem but o well.... i like it!
the title says it all. nearly everything is in here from the funny to the just plain creepy.
yeah... i said id post a story. i just havent gottne around to it. dont ask to be in it, the whole story has already been written.
I dunno. I was bored so i wrote about Jade killing herself.
Don't really know how to describe it...just read!
Kuri is a blind Water Summoner who is an old friend of Nuriko and Chichiri(and also in love with him). She must travel with the Suzaku company to help Miaka beat her best friend and arch nemisis Yui, and summon Suzaku.
I may be drawing, some characters from a story I'm writing soon, so I thought I better explain the characters!
This is know you stars, Danny! I didn't exactly copy, so... DON'T SUE!!!
+Slash Ficcy+

This is my first Charlie(older)/Willy fic and it is also the ficcy that i wrote to go along with my 'Sweet as Candy' picture that is on here.

Any comments are welcomed AND appreciated!
Maggie is the new girl in Amity Park. She just moved next door to Danny. Danny, Tucker, Sam, and she are getting along quite nicely. Will things be as great when they find out her secret? And is Danny getting stuck in between Paulina, Sam, and Maggie
...Heroes of light conquer dreams of darkness...Welcome to Gammarye et Orka, a world of war and peace. Prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure! Please read and tell me if I should keep posting chapters!

A fanfiction based on Invader Zim.
this story goes with the picture "time to kill"
The war between humans and shadowins is raging, and the humand last hope is-- A bunch of kids?
A joke Mary Sue story thing I made. BAH
Shameless Remus/Tonks fluff!
A story that starts as a simple visit from a cousin and a snowstorm that expands into an adventure the likes of which Zelda and Link would never imagine. This story encompasses many different characters, so you never know who'll you see next.
A poem I wrote for healing...
This is a story, I had to write for english, yeah, it's weird.
This is about Spade's life (any of my friends that want 2 b in this story please leave me a comment saying what charrie u want as u and describe them tell if they are friend or not)
a collection of my dreams

feel free to wonder over them and decide on my level of sanity...