Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 5501-5525 of 7802 results.
Exactly what the Title is
Kind of sad. Not really though. It doesn't really mean anything.
well this is my first story. ok it's a little bit like fruits basket but i have just been watching the box set for the 4th thime and well ya get the point i hopr ya all like it.
Mp3 Anyone? See your favorite Sonic characters in mini song-fics.
Oneshot. In the future, Danny is alone in the Ghost Zone, an outcast in both worlds. He remembers what led up to it...It all started with a sweater.
Wrote this when I was bored.
A pic of AustrianShroom's gave me the idea to write this, soo Meli this one is for you
Ok this is a story about none other then PENGY! yes i know but dont kill me before you read the story i know it may sound stupid but please read...its actualy really good. It gets better as it goes on this is mainly Puffins entro.
Summary- Sasuke is tired of Sakura smothering with unwanted love, so one day Sasuke tells off Sakura and Sakura is fed up with Sasuke. Sakura wishes upon a star that night that she fell out of love with Sasuke and soon she did but then fell in love w
My feelings about my gamp's condition.....just read its a poem.
Just another one of my songs that came from my realy depressed mood right now. Actualy, almost everything ive wrote recently has been about Shane.
I just took Blink-182s song "Stay together for the kids" and replaced the lyrics. I like it. When I wrote it, it just came out, like I had no choice. And just in case your curious, its about a guy I like, thats also my friend.
um i dont know how to pot this story
Aaron, my character, is searching to rescue his partner and soon-to-be fiance, Ilona, from a horde of vermin headed by a wolf named Vaso. The story takes place after an ambush and Aaron learns that Ilona may be dead.
Deni, my friend, and I wrote this together. It's a story on how Bakura (Yami) likes a pie and marries it and...yeah. It's stupid and random and funny. I think you'll like it
Nevean and Malekia are two teenage boys who are about to start a new beginning and hopefully leave their painful past behind and start a new life... together? BoyxBoy
Whitney host a sleepover for the Johto Gym Leaders... But she doesn't stop to consider the madness that will occur! *First ever Pokemon Fanfic!*
Okay! THIS one should work!
A story of a few chraraters I have made. One based off of myself! *if pics arent up yet, then they should be in a little while*
a poem i wrote last night while i was thinking about the past. past relationships, past habits, just the past.
it isn't that good. but it really hit me hard when i reread it...
a poem about alot of different people.
this is like a song type story. the song is by Chester Bennington. the song rox soo much n i just had to make a story based on it (please read)
Just as the title said.Plus,it's kinda funny.
This is my version of a fakeout makeout! No, this is a romance about DXS! Hope u enjoy! I'm goin bac 2 mt oder story tho, so no more of this! LOL