Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 826-850 of 7802 results.
This is Warriors in a kinda funny/awkward/weird way! lol! XD Cats that are dead are also in it!
i got bored
My random set of Poems that I came up with for creative writing and others that I just did for fun
Manny X Frida

don't own the show or characters. just the story
might make a sequel to this.
When tourists arrive in Anchor Cove, no one knows what else might come with them. Sylvia Forrester befriends a very odd, yet attractive, outsider.
being the new kid well in my case the new girl is actuallt pretty easy, i mean the dudes are just as stupid as they were at my old skool so no need to worry about them,but yea this is my story peace!
just a random Monsters Vs Aliens Gallaxhar X Susan fic

also the story is with the pic with the same title
yep thats right! ZAoTSAM is writing fillers for NATM with two new characters: Thema and Rehema!
A story me and a friend named Kaytayyy made(her entries have the *'s on the beginning and end of them.)

ENJOY!
These are the poems that I made.
why do things need a description?
Manny X Frida
eh, read, comment.
why do things need a description?
Manny X Frida
eh, read, comment.
Well basically about a girl anime charecter and she has a hard life but then she gets herself a suprise...
Random Hooded Claw X Penelope fic
alternate made up ending to Episode 16

Of Perils Of Penelope Pitstop

Game Of Peril
why do these need descriptions?

Manny X Frida thing.

eh, just read, and comment

~KL
why do things need a description?

this is just kind of a Manny X Frida thing. that I started.

eh, just read the darn thing.
Brendon Skellington never thought much about his father, Jack's, status in Halloween Town--until his sister suggests one of them might someday take his place.
I wrote this for my great grandma's memorial we had today. R.I.P. Grandma Harms, we love you!
Sample of my story, Embargo.
The backstory of everyone's favorite pokemon girl!
MUST READ FOR TWILIGHT PRINCESS FANS!!!!

Okay, so, it starts out the same, then changes...'cause I add my own character (zea) to the story!!!
great story about friendship & action!!
(yes, Link's still the star of the show)

PLEASE COMMENT!!
the revise veson of inuyasha and kagome all explain in the end and changes and more chapters and desptive stuff
READ THIS!

This story was taken from FabbiGabbi866's profile. This account, SarawrUnicornelius, is the newest account of FabbiGabbi866. I did not steal this, this is my original writing. PLEASE DO NOT STEAL THIS STORY!
I made this poem may 2, 2009
This another poem bout me and...my fiance.