Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 876-900 of 7802 results.
A poem describing how thieves attacked us in our house. It was terrific unfacinating and horrific.
In this poem the poet Henry Asaba writes it in simple form for all to comprehend.
A very old curse that is passed down through the Inu family, attacks InuYasha. Now Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Kouga, and Sesshomaru must team up to fight a enemy that was even more powerful then Inu no Taishou himself, in order to save InuYasha''''s soul.
Being cool doesn't always mean you're popular. But in this case, it does! (:
this is an essay for my english oral pressintation (speech) that i am going to post everywhere i can.
Kaiiki meets Clover. Both started off bad but ends up becoming more what they expected.

The Smurfs and Fairies are on the move, seeing which mystical creatures dominants the field.

How will this turn out--let's find out?

It's part of my story, S.S.

THIS IS HOMEWORK!! XD
Yea, so this is my awesome telepathic power story that takes place in Australia. The main characters are:
Tori (Torinda)
Daniel
Rachel
Eva
Zombie Flan...bbbbrrraaaiiinnnsssssssssss
Haven't posted anything in awhile... This is just a poem I had to write for an assignment. Hope I get a good grade on it! ^^' Anyway, please tell me what you think! :)
Poet''s very excited about kindergarten. She expects herself to be a good student. So why''s she getting in trouble just for pulling Minit''s''s bunny ears on her hoodie? Sometimes she has to be a little bit nosier and stubborn to be noticed at all.
My short story that I am currently remaking (reason being: This version SUCKS!)

This isnt that greatly detailed, so keep an eye out 4 the remake of this one.

I dont own PPG, just this short story
A shopping mall boutique is taken over by aliens who abduct customers. (Characters very loosely drawn on Jill and Alexis from Resident Evil.
I was bord so I put together this list. It's of Organization's members, their weapons, element-type things, etc, etc. Tell me if I got something wrong.
just to let you know, it probably seems like crap cause i never had it proof read. and i only read it twice, once when writing and again when retyping
I thank school for all the time it gives me to write
I'm bored and I feel like writing poetry. I'm not the best writer, so don't except Shakespeare-quality stuff...
Rebecca Chambers was dragged to a local bar as the Chauffeur for Claire Redfield and Jill Valentine. Getting ditched by her two friends she goes looking for them and meets up with an old aquaintance. BillyXRebecca
Enter Keylund. No Heartless, lots of magic. But could the Heartless possibly be returning?
Its a love story between my oc ,Kyi, and Itachi.
Edgar & Ellen´s childhood...Stephanie Knightleigh reminds the twins about something they were trying to forget.
What would you do when u have the world agents you? Well that's piratically how it is for Kortoro Misata, an orphan who hasn't even received her Guardian Spirit, and that makes other people wonder if she is even human her self....
So, this is what it's like to have your entire world turned upside down? And it turns out to be the most wonderful thing that you never expected. T to be safe. *Informal script format*
Termination
Bludgeons quickly
under force of will
Where one fled from deliverence
many moments before
Now we wait
in clockwise strategics
Of wishes that Blue
will cast the saints away.
My first FAN FIC
I revised it. I'm so proud of myself. It's a LOT funnier now!
When Aaron finds a book with Death-Note printed on it one day on the way home, He is curious and stumbles apon a bigger thing than he ever could imagine.