Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 976-1000 of 7802 results.
this one's a bit weird. but i like how the first chapter came out ^_^ there isnt really any way to describe this one... sry ^^;

if u like this story, please visit this site!!! ^_^ http://www.freewebs.com/squigpuss
this one is about a princess. but dont just turn away that easily. i am proud of this idea and i hope this story will turn out very well.

if u like this story, please visit this site!!! ^_^ http://www.freewebs.com/squigpuss
Mikazuki just gotten her uncle arrested, now she's leaving for the leaf village, how will she live with change? And will her Uncle Yukio ever find a new boyfriend?
Camille and Hayley were best friends.Some changes on both of their lives makes Hayley leave Chicago.Camille decides to leave two years later but when she arrived to Hayley’s house, it’s too late, she founds out that she had an accident...
I cannot believe the dearth of material in this category! o_O It's ridiculous.

Anyway I had to do this for a World Lit. assignment and...well why not, right?
When the Mario Bros' friends start to disappear, what can our heroes do to get them back? Progress on hiatus; story started when I was 14.
When Yoshi has a mysterious disease, the only doctors that can cure him are in the BeanBean kingdom. Adventures explode from there! Written when I was 14. :D
Making it up as I go along, excuse me if it's crap.
Ronin Warriors (Yoroiden Samurai Troopers) fan fic written many years ago. I hope to finish it this year.

A bit Mary-Suish - BUT the OC doesn't end up with anyone.

>___> Mia and Kento are married XD
A fantasy-based Shaman King story, in which different forms of fiction gentle glide between the cracks of the Shamanic world in a devastatingly seductive manner.
Based off of this >:C
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4150803/1/Tweek_Tweak
lol.. I'm so pathetic at writing.

Tweek Tweak's POV.
i have been through lots of things in my life, now that i do this. I am happy because all of it so true.
A typical trainers story where two trainers go on a journey to become a Pokémon master and a Ranger. However, once they start, they see that things won't go as smoothly as they hoped...
My first ever Transformers fanfic and since the first part seemed to go down well, I decided to continue it into a full story.

Roadtrain (c) Flankfire (of FA)
Transformers (c) Hasbro
Everything else (c) me (Amy)
Cute scene of my SC created character, with Raphael Sorel - she doesn't know French, but he does!

Shadowmitsu/Sha-mitsu, and story © me / DarthPhoenix17.

Raphael Sorel, Yoshimitsu, and Soul Calibur © Namco.
Yuki Sohma, as you all know, he's a kind person, but has trouble telling people whats on his mind. But when He meets Maya things seemed to change for the both of them. (Hope you read and tell me what you think about my story x])
Dante the Pikachu and Kayton the Charmeleon have been friends since they met. They explore a new dungeon, only to discover a mysterious beach, where they loose conciousness and find themselves seperated, and in quite a predicament... please R&R!~
True story yes. This happened to me, and I thought almost about every thing the poor RED Sniper says.

Stupid good-aimed scouts and there stupid critting scatter guns.
When chris invites a fellow classmate from his school time for a new season what will happen.
A poem about the demon that has wormed its way into my family and is slowly killing my father.
Cliche and drab, yet oddly satisfying.
Aqui você encontra dicas de games e historias feitas por mim tudo sobre Final Fantasy é claro.
...
I honestly do not know where to put these chapters in my novel but I'll find a place some day XD This is another excerpt.
An excerpt from my novel Angel Tears. I wrote this two days ago and I swear every time I write, something from it actually happens... It's almost creepy O.o