Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 1001-1025 of 7802 results.
this was an English assignment....>_> we had to choose a character from the book, Catch-22, and place him/her in an event that happened in the war in Iraq. it was quite fun. (you'll really have to know the characters to understand what's going on)
A collection of random one-shots.

basically just random stories involving those in HN and sonic and friends. stories will be added whenever i can ^^

i'm taking ocs and story ideas, so go crazy ^^
um. this is just a poem i wrote. so enjoy! or not. its kinda... well youll see! XD
I just moved in today. The whole car ride I was queasy. Little did I know, this was going to be the best day of my life! With a neighbor who has the ability to turn into 10 different aliens, what can go wrong?
Kim's life was normal (that’s what she thinks) but was changed after encountering a mysterious being deep inside the forest. It was then she realized that breaking the house rules lead her to a new discovery that was kept from her by her parents.
Another fanfic I did.
a poem....
a script i amde for my senior one act.
When the Elrics are brought to a nervous-racked town, their mission goes wrong and they spot a girl hurriedly attempting to leave the crowd. What is she doing, and why does she seem to pop up every time they get into serious trouble?
Here's my second FOP story. Hope you like it as much as the first.
Got paid to write it. So i wrote it. It's for an original music video my friends have to do for class. The end of the video is gonna be awesome x3
I reckon Timmy and tootie aren't the cutest of couples, but neither are timmy and trixie. This Introduces a 'Third' girlfriends for timmy that is officially the girlfriend he sticks with in my series.
this is a remake of Breaking Spells ~

There is a Massive Clue in the name
(it actually happens)
Thomas is going about his daily routine when something sinister is afoot...
Takes place in the middle of Season Five- right after the Grand Prix tournament, and before they go on the memory journey to Egypt. I hope you guys like it! I'm not used to writing fanfictions! X]
Naruto and gaara trys to help a demon in need.
Just something I decided to make. Nothing too exciting.
A poem for whatever stubborn character comes to mind.
Dillon's never been big on the whole 'work' thing. He's more of a...seduce and steal type. So spotting a lovesick rich boy didn't help much. Will things go far or just far enough?
Sunpelt faces more dangers than he ever imagined when traveling with friends.
How to be mean to Oliver Wood.
Example 906789: Call him Woody Boy
Example 100000: Do fall in love with him and profess that love at random times in Snape's class (do not try will result in detention)
Oliver/Occ main pairing
My first story!
I've decided to finally make a little section for my short stories, so here it is; a collection of shorts that are lurking in the far reaches of my mind. Descriptions etc, will go at the top of each submission. Enjoy.
This is a work in progress but it will do

Mister Omega is property of agerthe
New monks come to the temple