Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 1051-1075 of 7802 results.
gfegdf
Summary: An Ed, Edd, ‘n’ Eddy/Sailor Moon crossover. Takes place after the final episode of Season 5 and after Sailor Stars in the Manga. Spoilers from Season 5’s last episode and from Sailor Stars!!!
My pet was dieing but he wasn't dead yet so I wrote this. It's hard watching your pet die.
...hm....
My short story that I made for my English II accelerated class
There are both good and Bad times in everyones life. To hide either is to conceal the whole truth; this is wrong. This tale is to show that these aforementioned situations will never last.
Yours Sincerely,
The Scribe.
It's about how Sonic is faced with the desicion to send MElissa back to the reality world, or to let her stay.SOnic just wants to do what is best for her...but he's broken from the heart-wrenching desicion..
Stumped on what to draw? Take a look at some of my random Ideas! Yay! The ratings are for later when I suggest wierder stuff ._O

Ps: I was bored.
Sonic and Tails fic. Calm, and collective, with brotherly love. Inspired by Estrellas, which was created by Annamay168: http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-723534.html. Enjoy.
He's always too busy now.
This is a little bit into the firebenders master episode
it just came to my mind i hope you enjoy it :]
This is a story of two sides; (1. is a normal story NO CROSSOVERS and (2. is a full on crossover story. This by chance, is the crossover story.
A whole new adventure begins. This is the search for Mushra and on the way new allies from Enterra? Or from where?
Victoria Isabella. She is hard to figure out. One word is Neglect. She longs for love, trust, & friendship. Ideas on this 'book' from Twilight's Stephenie Meyer and Speaks Laurie Anderson. If you have not read them I recommend.
Sheng has been thrown into firenation prison and is now sharing a prison with the earthbender shaw. he realises they need 2 ecscape
This is about a girl named, Max. She and her little brother live in Colorado. A beautiful state with wonderful sights. But, when they wonder near a huge abyss, their lives change forever.
Based on on the original Christmas Carol. Its my first story, so don't expect it to be all totally awesome. Soooo..... yeah. Read your head off! XD
This is just a story about my friends and other people at school.
this is my own personal species of animal
if you wish to make your own iora then you can but you must acredit me too ^^ hope you like
love.....to bad.
This is my first story! just to tell u, this story has a LOT of drama. ok, this is a Christmas story thats... not very Christmasy... please comment, but don't flame ^^
just a random poem about how time flies by so fast..and was bored and sad at the same time...
this was inspired by my mother...who's in a nursing home...she's been through a lot in her life...and this is dedicated to her. I love you Momma!!!
THis was inspired by my imaginary friend XP go figure. lol
this was inspired by my history class when we were studying WW2 and the atomic bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima, Japan.