Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 1126-1150 of 7802 results.
Whatever. I thought I'd end up like this anyway. At least that's what I tried to convince myself...
Boo810 and I wrote this story together the story is about our adventures through Crystal Plains, FAC, Devils Forest and more!
This story includes Fantasy, mytholigy and OUR OC's!

(Please ignor spelling mistakes)
i didnt expect it, it just happened. one minute im your ordinary 17 year old playing video games, the next im stuck in naruto land. i can still get email from the real world and my house still works but how will i get home? and do i want to?
Description of my own HTF, Drake the dragon. I am working on a story including him, so consider this an introduction.
The schools thought it would be fun to play 'foren exchange student teacher', every teacher thinks it fun right. Well it was, until some 'got poked in the eye'. Not literaly.
This is a collection of songs that I've written
Sora has seemingly lost his memory can Riku and the others find it?
My goal here is to just tell a deep and interesting story about birds. This is a work in progress, so I'm open to critiques and ideas from anyone about anything. Thank-you for your time.
A world of anthropomorphic; creatures of both human and animal; some more than other. With a classic twist of an old tale of "Alice in Wonderland" and others.
Bios from the following: Glimpses Of The Past, Wisdom From Heaven. I will try to put them in order.....
Hikaru and Kaoru explain the 5 steps Tamaki went through to buying a cake for the Host Club Christmas party at the last minute.
Based on a true story.
Okay, this is like the other one, but different. This has my OC in it and couple of sentences are changed. Comments would be grateful, please!^^ Thank you!^^
Well, I... actually... copied and paste this from fanfiction.com. But, I have plenty of good explanations... that I can't name them all. 1.)...I forgot. Okay this story is about Captain Kuro (of corse) and he, unfortunately, lost his pants.
this was a story that i had to write for English using random words that the students came up with in class.
this was an assignment for English class. we had to do a found poem, so i did mine on architecture
Kate loves Will, but she doesnt think he loves her back, because she's just a silly little blacksmith. But does he? Will/Kate
This is just loads of stuff about yours truley, ME! XD

The Chapter 'Questions!' I give full credit to CatWhoHas14Tails, because that is where I got the questions from. I hope you don't mind!
I wrote this the night I saw The Dark Knight.
I know its short, but thats what its supposed to be, short and simple.
Tell me what you think please
I know this is long.....
Its one of my longest poems.
Enjoy and comment please!
This is one my favourites that I've written.
Enjoy and please comment.
Well, when I wrote this I was having an Edgar Allen Poe moment.
I get those a lot.
well... um yeah. Just a random story i started cuz i thought it would be fun^^
This stroy is by Hanna.

This is based of a dream I had a while back, I plan on finishing it!

All character belong to me except the obvious (Greek gods and so on...)
My meeting with Bloody Mary
In a world where how magically educated you are is everything, nothing's better than graduating from Academy Hex. For two student teams, there’s only one test left to achieve that. The problem is, that test is surviving in the human world!