Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 1201-1225 of 7802 results.
Random Yaoi story with meh Dark Overcast characters
WARNING: Slight incest and of course light Yaoi
Pairings:ShadowXNicada(hence incest) ShadowXPeirce and PeirceXRiley(another character in there I have yet to introduce))
you can also view this at deviantart on my profile: http://princessdaisy729.deviantart.com/

enjoy!
The continuation of Axel's and Demyx's adventures
Kiomi Natsuka didn't know of Kira until he killed her older brother. Now she's out for vengeance, with help from a Shinigami with mysterious motives. Can she separate truth from lies in time? Or will Kira add one more Natsuka to his list of victims?
Okay people, I just made a Twilight oc! here's her profile, comment me with your thoughts, then I'll need ocs to join in! (That means you Kitty!) ^U^
Kashi, a less than normal twenty something, has always believed in aliens. But what if she finds one? She's all too prepared.
this is me giving my opinion
just some random thing i thought of. it's basically symbolising about depression and stuff... so yeah
if i made a club, this would seriously be it :)
poetry isn't my thing.
definitely not.
but i had to write it for school.....so
It's an Italian Sonnet
:P
i did it for school last year and i really like it.
♥leave me some love♥
Still in Hong Kong, the dragon council wishes to knight Rose for her efforts against the Dark Dragon. However, she has to pass a few trials before she can accept the honor, otherwise, her memory of the magical world will be permenently erased.
this is my first fan fic so no flames.you can see what would happen if blackfire came back.robXstar fluff.
Kotori Midoriyuki is beginning her journey as a Pokemon trainer! This exciting adventure is never gonna end!
A selection of short stories based on different themes. Romance, Comedy, Teen, Drama...all rolled into one nice little package. Surely, you'll find something you like in this series of tales.
A song i made. It's country. Pleas comment.
kairi a 15 year old ninja is new to the hidden leaf village and unexsedidly falls in love with two guys
A story about a guy introduced to 'yuri. This is not intended to offend anyone. It's just a story and all characters names and actions are merely coinscience and are not based on reality.
Ok then i was really bored and i was here ad yeah i guess here it is...
Casey Ollin goes around school known as Cast. Always cheerful, so outgoing. Casey/ Cast shows everyone that she is the happiest girl on the face of the earth. But that’s only on the outside.....
Axel is back on his bike and ready for another adventure.
you can tell i was board XD so i made this
enjoy^^
Racer X is always there for Speed, right?

I know I've never uploaded a story...I have a FF.net account for that...And a Ficwad but it's that second one that's giving me problems...There's no Speed Racer category on Ficwad...
Kotori seems to be reckless lately....and it bothers Kish a lot. So what happens when are favorite heroine ends up on a beach with her secret admirer?
This is Daisykit's side of the story

Daisykit (C)to Me
Mossflower (Mama) (C) to me
Nightkit (c) to me
MoonClan (C) Dingocat
Wingstar (C) PrincessMarinia