Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 1151-1175 of 7802 results.
...
the rough drafts of the second book of SwitchbladeSymphony
this is SilentSymphony
For those who are readers of Shugo Chara! Y'all should be familiar with this, except the characters names will be changed and certain charas will be altered.

P.S. If I don't add a chapter in 2 weeks it is likely my BFF has killed me for this
Having a little sister is one thing, but now her parents are going to adopt a little brother?!? And to make matters worse, he doesn't know about magic, or does he?
This is where I'll show you all the bios for the trainers in my Pokemon fan-fic.
A story a wrote very slightly based off a friends dream mien mine and mine not your mine

read and comment please!
An elderly couple, about a century old apiece, finally get married after years of waiting. Then the man dies, and must figure out if his life was worth while living...
This was somthing I wrote for a friend during school but it doesnt have anything to do with her...
here you go my freind..it is not so good but i tried at least
This story depicts the epic tale of "Kingdom Hearts: Final Confrontation," from the perspective of Cunla after his departure from Sora and Riku. See what he endures to become stronger, gaining new companions and eventually mastering the Rage.
Henry Is still having dreams after Walter is Dead.
Yes th ending does knda suck
The story of how Experiment 632, Gina was released from her capsule and her relationship with 625, Reuben.
Summary of Story:Avery is a quite,lonely angel in Heaven until he is assinged to guard Charlotte ,in secrecy of course.One thing though ,he breaks this rule by falling in love with her and showing himself to her.Will this come drawbacks?
Many years ago,there was an elegant,mysterious dragon.This dragon could mold any clay,so he made a rare race that appeared every thousand years...And the poster...appears before the next mage is ready.Zayli...the mage...a poster,from a dear friend...
Practically just explains what really happens in Brawl. Hope you like!
After encountering a Heartless, Sora and crew come across the Hall of Abandon and their journey begins!
This is a little fanfic about what would happen if Hinata had to live with the naruto boys. it takes place in modern day.
Just an idea I had, lemme know what you think.

And btw I borrowed the bad guys from actual myths lol

Also please make sure to check out the Q&A section (for background info on Hellfire), I'll be updating it periodically.
Dear readers,im irritated cause my story
was interrupted cause my computer shut down on me
SO This story Consists of violenc confusion
romance and flashbacks so pay attention and enjoy!!! ^^
Thank you
Sandra and Tosker have snuck into the haunted house But have been caught, but much worse things are to follow so read the story and find out what is to happen!!
Umm... cant say much... it's about a forest being chopped down...please check it out and leave lots of comments!
Four kunoichi rogue ninja try to remain free.
Just some fun things to try. :]
"The gang are celebrating Halloween and are not impressed when things aren't as scary as they should be."
This story is about Kevin. He falls for a new girl slowly after working together in a talent show.
this story is following a story called "Kath and Mouse" it's a story in "crossroads 9" it is in school. this is a short story.