Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 951-975 of 7802 results.
Another day, and another screw up between Inuyasha and Kagome...but this time, it might not be forgiven.
Five Years ago, four young girls lost everything. Now living on their own, they are now teenangers, and their goal is to get revenge on the man who destroyed their lives.
On the first day of the new school year, Emi Ishida and her brother TK find the Digital World in danger all over again. With Azukia and Kari back from the old days and a collection of newbies, can they save the Digital World again? (Revamped Version)
by KingArthur93 and RobinHood92
I don't remember how it happened. How i got here. Or where I'm going. I just know, I'm running, because if I slow down, I'm dead.
prologue, its different than other prologues. the finished story will be suspenseful and wonderful.
This is a story about my pucca character kiki
not my sonic character
though you may recognize other interesting characters in the
story that aren't usually in anything i talk about ^^
hope you like it
Oh! and please do leave comments too ^^ enjoy ^^
-own characters- based on a comic me and my freind are writing
ok this was done at 4:07 in the morning and finished at 8am on the dot. NO sleep that night rawr me and RynnoftheCrimsonWings(not on here) wrote it. Enjoy crack!
Knuckles battles mysterious new foes bent on stealing the Master Emerald!

Meanwhile, Punchy and Rainbow have discovered Rainbow's sister... But is she an enemy?
As I float down the river, I think of how life begins and how it ends...
Making Courage into a human seems to be a favorite thing right now in fan fiction and I realized I’ve never done a fully detailed Courage into human thing. So...here you go! This originally was going to be a full blowing story but not yet.
A story showing how Courage's computer came to be found and how the little dog first reacted to the talking machine.
My take on the ending of Lilo And Stitch 2 as Stitch loses the battle against his so called glitch and why he came back to Lilo.
Something I've been working on since August 2005. This is my personal gift to the entire Sonic Universe that's been existing since 1991. Enjoy!
New chaos approches, Endless night will fall,
Sonic will be no more...
This is the story of Dark Sonic.
3 Chapters...oasis...city...mountain
one girl desires the best for him the other wishes for nothing but Fame and love.He just wants to see some action. Two step sisters and one man all but ever forever adoring him. OverDramatic Shipping and Industrial Shipping.
Another Omnitrix? The story tells all!
this is MY poem! lol! i hope you like! it really took me a long time to complete. lol naw...XD i made it up when i was on the bus going to school! '3' i hopes ya like! lol. i luv writing stuff like this! please, tell me what you think!
Yuna and a Chocobo...
Basically me and Sean are at Smackdown to see Jeff's big match for the WWE Championship belt and some stuff happens...
Warning-I insult some wrestlers.
I re-did the entire story and added some.
Continuation of FF1, This took me awhile to get the details right
Anyway, its time for another Sato/Takagi date... with a twist^^
*Please leave comments!!!!*
This is a story about a werewolf that imprints on a vampire and the two quickly fall in love despite the different tempertures and the bad smells
just read it lol

if u like this story, please visit this site!!! ^_^ http://www.freewebs.com/squigpuss