Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 2176-2200 of 7802 results.
A poem about love and the loss of innocence, in a nice, clean, colorfully creative way. :3

Not about sex. D:

<3
First part of the two parter. 8D
(Not proof read)

Everything (c) me (Amy)
I write some poetry but not often, this is some of my work.
This is something that I wrote a while back now. It's dark and some people don't like dark poems but I think I've got a talent for it so too bad if you don't like it! LOL! Hope you enjoy it!
This story was popular on fanfiction.net, so I thought I'd post it here.

Chapter 1
Two things happen to make this certain pink kuniochi's life a living hell.

1) She moved to a town full of criminals

2) Her new school. Enough said

Trying to become badass is one thing, but loving one is another. Akatsuki high has just turn pink.
This is something my friends and I made I beleive two years ago or so...=)
This is the second time I've attempted writing this story. But I finally managed it with some of my already existing characters!! (Apart from Mouse and Roofio and some other characters who're completely new. >.> )

Everything (c) me (Amy)
This is an old story of mine.It's not a good as my previous creations,but it's still funny.I included some of my friends and enemies.+_+
Not much to say. Based it off of a "Described Imagry" activity we did in class a week or so ago. I don't have enough space for a full explanation...
This is a story out of boredom^^

i'm currently obseesed with transformers so i made this story^^
I told this story to my brother when he was four (he's five now) and I liked it so mmuch I had to write it down :D
Charlotte is very angry about being left with her grandparents but an unexpected visitor and his gift excites the vacation more than wanted.

Please comment!
Forbidden love tears apart Team Gai...
This is a Story i have been writing for a few days/weeks however long its been ^.^
Plz read! Plz Comment! Plz Enjoy!

Also the chapters aren't too long.
A vampire Princess Miyu fic
This is originaly a one shot but if you think I should add more say so
this is my first story in english.. i uploaded it earlier.. but this is a version in better english:P

dwayne a.k.a Seiji-kun
Best Friends since preschool, Chad Keller and Taye Williams are inseparable. As Chad and Taye begin their Senior year of High School, it seems as if everyone knows something they don't.
boredom can work it's magic
On the day the war begins, Draco Malfoy writes a letter to his secret love, Hermione Granger.  The only problem is, it was never supposed to reach her.  Dramione.  One-shot, but sequel will be out soon.
Just a collection of some of the poetry I write, some are completely bizarre and uninspired while others are based on reality or emotions.
Crossover fic. FFVII and FFVIII. WIP. After Cloud fights Sephiroth, he falls into the lifestream and goes through a sort of time compression. He finds himself in an alternate dimension and another world. Comments are appreciated.
Follow Levi and his friend Kaz as they Quest to find the Ravens that were rumoured to have died long ago.
This is a story about my Warriors clan Sunclan and Whisperpaw! It is a story of how she joined Sunclan ^^ OC's welcome to join! This is gonna be a LONG story so be prepared for a lot of reading ^^
Meru-chan and Kiyoko-chan are nervous for the school dance. Will they be asked by the ones they love or will the be rejected and have a scar that will mark them forever?