Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 2276-2300 of 7802 results.
Just as the title says, it's a bunch of my songs and poems (and haikus). I felt like sharing some of them.... so read and comment, or just ignore my ramblings!
Yay it's poetry time!
Hey this is gonna be my poems so enjoy
ok well Jasmine is a harry potter oc so her story is like a rewite of the harry potter books but in her veiw.
Jasmine(C)me
harry potter characters(C)j.k.rowling
A story request from Farah! Meowth get''s captured whilst trying to impress Meowsy by her boyfriend Persian Cat. Meanwhile, Jesse and James have been arguing for weeks! Read to find out what happens ^^
Bob and Mitzi have been best friends for a long time, but does their friendship run deeper than that? A three part story about how two friends show just how much they really do care for each other. BobxMitzi.
Onesided SakuSasu, KonoNaru, HinaNaru, TemaShika, and then plain GaiLee, NejiTen, ShikaNaru, InoCho. If you don't like them, don't read. It's nothing really graphic; rating is to be safe.
A Cute short story with Big Cheese and Polly that Is also going to be a story description for a pic I'm gonna put up^^
yes, i know, i know , haku is a GUY but for this fan fic..... he's a she]takes place a year or so before their death.
[AU] All they really needed was a little verification. Someone to tell them they weren't worthless.
This isnt really about one persone its more like about every guy ive ever dated(which isnt a whole lot)
I was wondering well on Ape Escape Freaky Monkey 5 plus Donkey Kong Rap is kind of a good songfic combo. I don’t own Ape Escape. I only own Kuroigin and Silver Monkey. My first story of Ape Escape and please no flame or criticizing.
After putting down the first book, you study the second; a leather bound book, stating on the inside:

THE HISTORY OF GAIACARIUS
BOOK II

It's a bigger book than the last one,you enjoy reading, so you turn the cover over and begin to read
You study the cover of the first book, Maaku left you:

THE HISTORY OF GAIACARIUS
BOOK I

You decide you have nothing to lose by reading it, so you turn the cover page ove, and begin to read
well, this describes breifly the history of Gaiacarius (the planet on which it takes place.)
Narrated by Maaku Sukatto.
Seven years after Sora saves the world, a new heartless appears on his island, a yellow computer.
He gives his life to save Kairi and the island.
Four years after that kairi and Riku get together, but she's misrable.
Finally she can't take anymore.
my sister wrote this
Yeeeeeeeeup, I'm crazy. ^_____^
A story i made up about a mission that team dark goes on. And yes it has to do with Snow the Wolf but I still hope oyu enjoy it!

Alexis!
This Is an Idea I got based on another episode of Popular I saw the first chapter Is pretty long and took me along time to write
This story was on my old pro im putting it up since alo of people seemed to like it i will be writing more im doing my best to stay hooked on Chazz XD
A STORY OF A NINJA WHO THINKS SHE CAN BECOME HOKAGE SO EASY SHE FOUND OUT SHE WAS WRONG READ TO FIND OUT THE REST
Kevin 11 returns from the Null Void and takes a vengeance on the Tennysons.
The story continues in the future.
Can Ben 5 000 stop him? Read, and find out the details!
This is a poem I wrote on holiday in Ireland. I had been to Carrick-a-rede bridge and I thought it would be a perfect setting for a fairy tale. I was interested in leprachauns and created a leprachaun called Ronan after a person who worked at the bridge.
This is a fanfic based around my OC, Vohkula, and his meeting with the Black Beauty sisters. There is going to be alot of rock lyrics in this song, maybr some you might recognise.