Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 2251-2275 of 7802 results.
Maiko. Can it work?
What happens when you stick 10 avatar characters in one house and use it as a game show? Chaos.
The Lyoko gang spends the weekend at Yumi's... what will happen??
A letter from Katara to Aang, as she tells him how she feels.
This is a unique circus: it deals with horror, sacrifices, S&M, insanity, sex, even Death and many bizarre things beyond your mind. This is a tale of how a young, mortal girl entwines with the circus and secretive circus-member by mere bad luck.
A poem.
A story about a girl who gets kidnapped by a mysterious stalker who seems. She thinks she is the average teenage girl but she is dead wrong... And what's up with her captor? Read and find out.
A poem about how i felt
Oh nothing just a request...
mamories forgot come to past and some one Katelynn thought to be dead is really alive.. SasukeXoc
My Naruto fancharacters from the Village Hidden in the Shadows.
My character profiles. Anyone is welcome to use my characters as long as they mention me as the owner/creator of the characters.
Sealed Away for over 1,000 years, The Powers of One young Man will be awakened! and With his Half Human Partner they will Defy Gravity and The rest of their worlds. They will save the souls of Thousands Because their destiny's are... Sealed
Rouge is attacked by the remaining members of a gang called Crab. She goes to Knuckles to heal but she is attacked before she can heal fully. Now Knuckles has to save her from a chocolatly death! What? KnuxRouge (Includes the original oneshot)
okay i put this up on ff.net and now i'm putting it on here
^^
a eirika x seth story for fire emblem 8 or the sacred stones

enjoy!
^^

p.s sorry it's in red!
O.o
written at 1:49 in the morning
Terrsifur has to start a new life on his own, but when evil is spreading over Tearb. Will he be ready for the challenge that is yet to come?
A Songfic wit da song 'Girlfriend' by Avril Lavigne. JxA
Aelita asks Jeremie out. Just ur avrage extremely awesome JxA story.
Harry,Ron,Hermelien in een nieuw verhaal,Hermeliens zusje Ashley hoord er nu ook bij.Harry wordt verliefd op Ashley maar haar hart ligt bij Carlo of toch bij Harry?.Voldemort komt steeds weer terug,maar wat is zijn link met Ashley?.
Aelita's 1st Valentines Day. What will happen when Jeremie explains things to her??
.:Twilight:. What was the real reason Edward took Bella to meet the rest of the family? Maybe it was because he overheard his parent’s conversation…
.::Higurashi no Naku Koro ni::. Shion muses on why Satoshi left, before she finds out her distinction wasn’t for Satoshi. Shion’s POV Song fic for Always and Never by Coheed and Cambria
The new Greed has a very STUPID question... but we'd all like to know the answer to it, right? AND ENVY AS A KITTY!
Songfic using Low Man's Lyric By Metallica. Roy's depressed and doesnt think he has a reason to live. RoyEd