Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/no

Displaying 2326-2350 of 7802 results.
After-math of a horrible situation. Yeah i know that's a bad summery but its a good short story. Please R&R^^
ROFLMAO this is so FUNNY! A MUST-READ! also, i accept ideass and i give full credit to the person who gives me the idea
Just another poem.
Emi Toshiko is a twenty year old detective on the KIRA case. Later, she finds out that the infamous L is on the same case and he wants to work with her.
dreams are shattered when a young girl witnesses the murder of her parents by a young boy. she vows that she will get her revenge by any means necessary.
When a terrible bombing happens killing dozens.12 rookie ninja plan to start a rebilation and stop The villige hidden in the sand from destroying the world.join naruto and the gang on a life changing adventure.
Was rather sad when i wrote this...it's crap, oh well, it's what's on my mind, I'm writing it down, no editing, no proofing, just what's on my mind.
This Is Nikky A.K.A my story from my point of view
I'm very bored, decided to write whatever was on my mind.
this is a story that is a different seamy ending for link and sara
A young boy from pallet town starts his pokemon journy. But has fate pulled him into somthing bigger? NOTE: chapter 1 describes lisa as a breeder, i ment coordinator.
Okay, first off this is based juust after Sasuke beat naruto at the waterfall battle and is looking to find orochimaru's hideout.

WARNING: CONTAINS DEISASU SHONENAI
We all have weird dreams in our sleep sometimes, but imagine my dreams, i'm already demented enough, so how would they turn out? well i have the answer, in these stories, all my really weird dreams shall be placed
A short story I wrote for a creative writing section for my English HSC exam.

It mixes HG2G and Doctor Who.

Hilarious.
This was a report I did for school and a friend told me to put in on so i did. Its not very long but o well. comment please
This is something I wrote that is basically saying people against the normal are encouraged to stay on the same path they go on. enjoy.
Edward and Alphonse go tho college allong with the onther characters from FMA what will happen?
This is my ORIGINAL story everything is © TKxKari224 except for kaoru, kaoru is © xEmotional and also hikagu is © NAERA
(xEmotional helped me with some of the parts ^^)Claire is © NAERA
first story!YAY!hope i have lots and lots of comments^^no flaming or spamming.
my first story! this is Naruto OC wonderland, if you have an OC tell me!
a poem I wrote about the war in/with/against Iraq whatever its being called now
well, Im writing a book and this is the prolgue,its about a young princess named Aurora who hates being a princess so she runs away.oh and she's an elf.hope you like it.
Kairi as a young girl asks her grandma to tell her a story.
The story seems familiar as if she had been there. She thinks nothing of it.

Soon, the story that made her world when she was young, detroyed her life when she turns 14.
this my first poam I've posted on line so please
tell me what u think
Same characters as Chemicals, chemicals. Same bad guy, too. Another story I had to write for school.