Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 2476-2500 of 7814 results.
 I've really been thinking about making this at camp so yeah. . .I really have no plot right now. *sweatdrop*
 
It's about the differance between Fireflies and Lightning-bugs so far.
my oc's that you can use in drawings/ stories
When the author's world is connected, she goes on a quest through time with Yuffie and Riku to find her way home. Appearances by the casts of FF7&8. Rated PG just to be safe. For anyone who's ever wanted to travel to other worlds. Comments please!
a few song lyrics and when i mean a few i mean 2
Well, this is just basically a little romance fic about my OC and her friends during the holidays. This does not happen in the actual story series. KxS CxY KrxYu TxBxP KhxR KaxH MxA RixMa JxD
...........I am watching you........
My take on Kenshin and Hiko's first week as apprentice and master. Covers the events in Tsuiokuhen and manga volume 12.
Yep, just a bunch of bios. Nothing all that special, I'm just bored.
While cleaning out her attic,Sakura finds a beautifully encrusted bracelet.It has the Konoha symbol designed with emeralds and it has an inscription on it:To my beautiful Cherry Blossom with love yourOnyx Knight.What happened when she put it on her wrist?
The powerpuff girls disappeared almost 30 years ago and evil reigns supreme. There's always a good guy somewhere but where?
Dolls of my friends ^_^
Someone destroyed the Earth,
Someone destroyed their lives,
Someone's gonna pay.
Someone had better be watching their Back.
this was the first fanfic I ever wrote and one of my favourites. it got good reveiws over at
FanFiction.net so I'm hopeing you folks over here will do the same.
This story was inspired by my baby sister. You can guess how.
April Fools! It's not april, you silly gooses!
A story of Kovu and Kiara's 3 cubs Zumaradi, Upenzi and Baa. Enjoy!
this is a pome for daisy my gf
poem
poem
poem
19 ways to stay sane....~_~
A review for a good game worth renting not buying.
Ok, so Miharu has her dictator's antics thing, and I wanted to write a couple.Ok.here goes.
A whisper slithers through the air, spinning tales of a dangerous deception.  Is riddle lie? As treachery and love tangle, and blood and tears spill, one town falls to pieces. 'I beg of you!...come with me... please... I love you so...'
A short, sad poem I wrote for fun. That's it.