Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 2451-2475 of 7814 results.
I wrote this about a special person in my life...
An Abel fanfic- Abel and an OC: Meryline
Hunter was someone who got his eye almost gouge out by something or someone. He was the type to really piss some people off, but, he was a friend. This poem is Dedicated to you Hunter, for helping me open my eyes.
This was originally Another Lonely Night but I changed the Title... soo... read it and enjoy.
My character is a mild tempered ninja who is the youngest Anbu Black Op in Konoha history.
Jeeze... most of my peotry is dark and cold... but this one person I met... I can't seem to get her off my mind...

I'm getting this one published in fall 2007.
Be sure to pick up a copy of Immortal Verses!
You can find it in there!
:)
Young guy and a young girl discover what the "green mark" is and what the weird things are going on in and old, dark school.
This is funny-ish. Not too funny, but I think anyone who likes FF7 will like it.
This is dedicated to all of those shippings out there. More details in the first chapter.
Story version of my -currently- postponed comic. I'll write everything out first...THEN make the comic.
The Chocobo's Khew Chocobo Ranch is closed for the time being, and will open in August. Please leave a comment, I'll get back to you as soon as I can. ^^
Leader has a new mission for the Akatsuki. Find the one with the ring. But what happens when the one with the ring is a girl, that Deidara falls head over heels for?
Gloomsville's theatre has a new attraction: third dimensional movies. However, they do not work for Iris, whom becomes upset of missing such action. That is until she hears of a new surgeon in town...
Before I add more pokemon, I'd like to tell you how they would have began...
Khephera is starting to understand life. Kay and Seto's boyfriend and girlfriend act is starting to feel like more than just an act. But there is a dark prescence watching them. Will Khephera be reunited with Seth? Will Kay tell Seto she loves him?
If you went through my gallery, you seen a pic titled 'Ayama Fuu'; this story is about her.
Tenshi, along with half her sister Rena and her stepmother Sayora, have moved to Konoha. Sparks start flying between Gaara and Tenshi, but she seems to be hiding a secret. What could it be?
ChoujixOC Shikamaru, Chouji and Chikara are comming back from a mission. Shikamaru goes to sleep and Chikara and Chouji counts.
On a long mission, Kisame and Teneka have to take shelter in a cave for the night. The rains soft lullaby can calm even the most terrible of storms.
inuyasha and kagome always loved each other since they met. but what happens when there 'old' boyfriends/girlfriends come?
its about how one wish made three girl's lives changed...
This is 100% true and all based off my first love. Which was a wonderful and sad story.
I thought..I might as well tell someone.
What happens when the Yugioh guys see Skittles?

O_O CHAOS!

ORiginal fan joke with my friend Deidra, make with no stealing.
After the loss of her friend Carey and her ex-boyfriend dating her Best friend.Jamie realizes there isnt much left to live for. But will a run in with an old friend change the way she thinks before its to late?
A funny story about when Pikachu gets drunk. Notice this actually takes place around E3 2007. Update: I will be making a new story about someone getting drunk soon. If you want to, tell me who you think the next "victim" should be!