Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 2501-2525 of 7814 results.
Kara goes to another world and guess who she meets. A twelve year old Jack Sparrow.
My 1st Story. Kinda Short. Plz Comment
Vegeta and Goku go to the mall and Goku gets a cell phone..... poor Veggie.
Big Cheese X Polly poem fic story

also a description for a pic

with similar title
This is a story for my character,Kiki. Many of my stories are just practice for the real things that happen in Kiki's life. So I may change a few things in previous chapters as the story progresses.
A poem I made.
Nasha was a new student at Cadic, and things weren't going so good. Then she met Jeremie and the gang. Now she has friends, and a secret love. But in order for her to tell her feelings, she'll have to let go of the past.
Story trade for Jiki_Chi. Koa said she was training, Kiba thought she like him...
Are you a spellcasting mage or a sword wielding warrior, yeah?
Or are you a mixed class, yeah? Find out here, yeah!
This is a story about Roxys life from being born to growing up.
I can't believe he's gone... It's just way to shocking... Rest in peace: Chris Benoit and family.


RABID WOLVERINE 1967/2007
This is the first chapter of a "parody mary-sue" I wrote to poke fun at people who are serious about writing these things.
 
If this angers you you are either
A. a Mary Sue
or
B. Taking this too seriously 
This was an English assignment. We had to write a short story and I really like the way it turned out :)
This is just a poem I wrote in my spare time.... It's nothing special so.... Yeah....
This is my part of a trade I did with Farah. Daniel and Flora are Farah's original characters. You can go to her site right here. http://farahweb.net/
The InuYasha gang is attacked by a young (and quite weak) demon who is tangled up in a new unfurling plot.
Little bit of fluff between two original characters of mine. They're shapeshifters, and when the spirit animal is mentioned, it means the animal each shifter connects to.
Do you hate eating veggies? Do you hate eating large globs of an old-shoe-smell-like green something that your mom claims is a veggie? If you answered yes to these questions, then this story's for you!

Comments and Critism Welcome!!!
this is a poem i wrote in the wake of my pain
When I'm bored...THIS is what happens. I have decided to create this um..."story" to show you all how psycho a person can be! :D
This is what happend before Milli caught me.
^^ I was bored. XDD
Sakura is a girl from the past, who gets frozen in the year 2007. She is now in the time of Trinity blood. Now that she in the future she has found out that she is Esther's great-great aunt. Will Esther take her in? Can she survive the future?
Ash starts noticing how cute Misty really is and deciedes to try and win her heart.


AAML
I don't own Code Lyoko.
I arrive at Kadic, not really knowing why I'm here. This boy won't stop trying to be my friend. But ever since I lost her, I don't want any more friends. Please, anything but that. .:Vienna:.