Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 2426-2450 of 7814 results.
master chief invatrates a covenent base thats allready been infaltraded
Another song I've written, here are the lyrics. I'll also post the music for it later, since I've written it all out digitally.
Tsunade places a kind,clumsy,caring,outgoing, new girl on Teamm 7. SO what happens when she befriends Naruto and Sakura and hates Sasuke? This is 3-5 chapter into to my OC character, Sonya Seaneta.
This has avery deep story going along with it.
A few years after Harry drops out of Hogwarts. What will it take to finally destroy Voldemort? He needs and wants to take down Voldemort, but how, and what to do with the death eaters after...
OMG this is one of the wierdest, yet, questioning titles I have ever came up with...
Sakura loves Sasuke & Sasuke has feelings for her too, but something is very wrong with him and his emotions are hurting everyone close too him including Sakura, he does more than hurt her but ruins her future but is it really Sasuke...
inuyasha and kagome have a little 'talk'
This story is about three boys who visit a bar......and get tortured by a black car after they leave.

Starring Sonic,Tails,and Knukles! And many more of your favorite characters as we go along in the story!

Enjoy!
Inspirations and Explanations.
The last verse of this poem is heartbreaking...
Seto..is...ENGAGED!? Uh-oh. Kay's boiling mad and very hurt. But...maybe it's not as bad as they think. (Based off the comic "Engagment Issues")
i'm not sure which category this would go under so i put under one that fitted it the most.
Heheheheheh I heard really loud thunder while I was in the Kitchen and I went and locked the door....... which IS a little strange... 7.7


AKA "Lock the Doors"
This is based upon this kid who obssessed over me to the point I couldnt turn around without busting my lip on his boney head...
Go and Ask them questions you can even ask my naruto OC Galine some too!!!
Caria's birthday comes up. What will she think of Jeff's present?
I wrote this after read Psalms.
I went outside, and wrote this a night.
This is just a short article of where I get my inspirations for alot of my poems....
Yet another love poem about that person...
I actually wasn't going to upload this...
I wrote this one Last night... It was really touching because of the story behind it.
I wrote this when I was on youtube and my internet crashed, but, yeah, haha, I know, but, I also wrote it about a friend...
I wrote this A little ago...

It's about me dreaming of my love...