Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ranma_1

Displaying 2551-2575 of 7814 results.
DISCONTINUED Leave me here then. You'll don't need me and once you relieze what tradity ya'll caused. I wont be here. Ever. You said leave and never come back. So I want. Until I find the truth.
Welcome to the year 2109. With the legendary Black and Blue Hedgehogs long gone, the stories of six young hedgehogs with mysterious ancestors will unfold.
its poetry
The twelve days of Ninjamas!
This is an alternate afterwards to the Great Comet Caper

Getting together Big Cheese and a Pretty Kitty

he's not gay in this fic

i say that cuse lots think he is but i don't^^
Set in a Native American setting, a Navajo girl named Catori, which means spirit, and a Cherokee boy named Nashoba, which means Wolf. Something is up with the wolves around them, and Nashoba...
A day in the life of the Akatsuki. ^^
This is basically a poem I did at school about Cow Pats...xD
Hi! I âm AngelKitty and this is my first Teen Titans Fanfic
so please be nice! Raven and the Titans time in Tokyo with they're new friends. New pairings in chapter 2
ok I know sucky title but this is an avatar fan fic ok
HOLY COW! An ENGLISH title. The fourth story. Yay.

Yuki moved in and Kay is debating over her feelings for him and Seto. When she dates Yuki, will Seto's jealousy lose her heart and will Adelinda finally be found? All will be answered here.
Fourth grade suicide? But what about those who love you? Is it enough? // Shounen-ai if you squint. Not meant to be.
lost to someone you love
was heart broken
my bf broke up with me
after 3 months
because i was too shy and didnt dance with him
The titans meet the lyoko gang
If You Are a Trainer In the Tono Region, This Story Sort of Gives you an insight to The History Of the Tono Region and Their Champ's!

Don't Know what the Tono Region is? Check out this Link http://www.fanart-central.net/story-45097.php
A very sad story. Four teens must find the power that is sleeping in said of them. To save all they love.
like
picture of the past for a friend
a poem with e meaning
This is a mini-story I wrote for an OC of mine for Zelda: The Wind Waker.
Anyways this Fan-fic is 1 story with each of my favorite couples' point of veiw. If you don't like one of these couples plz veiw the chapter of the couple you like...
Hope you guys like it. There is a description of a glimmer man in the second chapter.
My pokemon character. She has emerald eyes, short fire red hair, 13, wears jeans, and long sleeve shirt with white sleeves, and blue main part. She lives in Blackthorn City Johto. (I know it seems kinda short...I'll work on that...)
For those who would like to join Team Rocket. ^^
Find out if you would be accepted...or not!!!! ^^